Hungry all the time!

babyroo

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling hungry all the time?

I've been feeling like this the past couple of days, I had a huge bowl of cereal for my breakfast and then an hour later my tummy was having hunger grumbles,I just had to have some crisps :oops: (nothing much in house,going to supermarket later).Now I'm feeling hungry again :wall:, I'm trying to stave it off by drinking loads of water but it does'nt seem to be working.

Yes had this over the last few days, always hungry. I am having cravings for rice cakes with marg on, it would be cakes, chocolate except im diabetic.

It's not that I'm hungry all the time, but I find I'm constantly eating as I feel I need to ensure I'm getting enough nutrition for the baby. You'll find me eating a lot of fruit and dairy products outside of mealtimes. But I have been woken up with hunger pangs at around 5-6 o'clock in the morning!!!

i'm hungry but after 2 mouthfulls i'm full!

There just doesnt seem to be enough room. :wall:

no not really i was a pig in 2nd tri but i find i cant eat as much now.

I'm not so hungry these days either. In fact, I've only just eaten lunch! I'm making sure I drink lots though. This hot weather can make me feel very dehydrated.

Hi

I am not as hungry now, i have to force myself to eat at times cuz i know i need to :?
Katrina

mmh i've knid of gone off food...

thank god... can't take the weight anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111