There seriously is no filling me!!

Waahey!!! Thx pinky! I'm not alone!

I made it and my OH was looking at me funny and saying "ee that's minging"

I forced him to try abit and he LOVED it!!

I think it's one of those "marmite" concoctions

I am absolutely ravenous too!!!!

I'm still enjoying healthy stuff like fruit, but I constantly seem to want special fried rice! :wall2:

had a homemade curry tonight....was amazing...but guess what....hungry again lol xx

the hunger thing seems to have calmed down a bit. thanks god...lol xx

take tht back.....had scrambled egg on toast at 11:30 and its 12:30 now and i feel hungry again...lol x

it's homemade beef stew for tea...with tons of veg :) it's in the slow cooker now. i have never eaten so healthy as i have the past 4 weeks...just hoping i can keep it up..
x

Last edited:
Flippin ravenous today. So far eaten bowl of crunchy-nut, toasted bagel and cream cheese and a bacon sandwich. Now washing that down with soome cheese puffs.

lol...ooo we have some cinnamon and raisin bagels in the cupboard....hmmmmmm xx

i have just had about £5 worth of cherries...mind you, you dont get many for £5...hope LO appreciates all the money we are spending on healthy food...xx

Ladies I have been a total nightmare too but I'm trying dead hard to curb it when I can. Had a crumpet, slice of toast, couscous salad with 3chicken wings and 3 choc biscuits. Just cnt stop tnking about food.
I really don't wanna put more weight on than I need to, but this is ridiculous, I'm starving n only ate half an hour ago.
I read in one of my books that a pregnant woman only need an additional 300 calories per day whlst pregnant. Jeeeeez I'm probobly going over that! Shit!!
Xxx

ha ha.....yeah i read that too......i think as long as we snack on low fat stuff, we should be fine. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back