The world is conspiring against me!!!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Seriously :rotfl:

I had some very imoortant reports to finish by thrusday, and ive been taking my time as I knew I would get them finished in time.....until the deadline was brought forward to tomorrow :evil: :wall:

I can do it....but.....head of IT has decided to pick today to do some maintanance on the shared drive, where my work is stored, without asking if this will effect anyones work (considerate!) and no-one can access it until he says so. Bugger.

Then my other boss has decided to call a meeting for this afternoon which are known for going on longer than necassary, and I cant get out of it :evil: :wall:

Looks like I'll be staying late tonight!!!

Jeez im stressed lol

Aww hun, the joys of work!!
Good luck with the deadline, typical it gets brought forward on a day ur really busy!! :hug: :hug:

aww bless you huni...

here have a hug hope it makes you feel somewhat better hey.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lets hide in the corner and have our bad day together :hug:

AwwwwI used to hate when that happened!! Hope you get through it all - I know you will!! :hug:

Well had the meeting, shared drive came back up, and ive got the bulk of it done, the rest can just flippin wait till tomorrow cos im not staying here any longer than I have to, im going home to chill now lol :rotfl: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back