the trainline.com

kirlykird

Reaction score
:x

Sorry just had to vent off!!

I have been trying to book a train ticket off there for the last 4 hours but all it does is tell me to wait or that access is denied!!!!!!! :x :x :x

HAte websites like this, they should just be banished off the net until they work rather than teasing us :evil:

:shakehead:

Can you take your business elsewhere? Are you linking to them through National Rail? You should be able to choose a different seller from the list?

I hate websites that let you put all your info in THEN tell you there is a problem with the payment area..... :x

I had a look at national rail but all I found on there was the timetable. I have booked part of my journey with Virgin to & from Birmingham but my return journey is so expensive with them that I got a quote earlier from the trainline & now I can't access the site :shakehead:

It is driving me NUTS :evil:

Will try national rail again, thank you :hug:

Hmmm......you should be able to click through the timetable to 'check fares' then select the best tickets from the selection they give you to make it the best value.....at the payment stage where it says in the drop down box, something like 'buy from retailer' you just change the option to one of the retailers......trainline is one of them, but there is usually about 10 others :D

Thanks EM, used network rail & booked through cross country :hug:

The annoying thing is though at the bottom of every page on the cross country website it specifies that the website is powered by the trainline.com!!
CAn't get their own website to work though :roll:

I personally think trainline are really expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back