The Wedding Bouquet

SarahH

Reaction score
The Wedding Bouquet

You are at a wedding.

You are a total Diva
The best dress, a perfect hairdo...

You fall in love with an invited guest .

You get secret looks the entire night...

On the dance floor, he's by your side constantly, and he dances like a god...

You are the couple of the evening...

The anticipated moment has arrived for all single women...

The bride is about to throw the bouquet...

You are first in line, in a strategic position...

Once there, you wait for the right moment...

You look at him sensually, and with your eyes you tell him.....

If I catch the bouquet...I Will Marry You!

And then, the moment you've been wait ing for...

The bride throws the bouquet...

He doesn't stop looking at you...

You jump like never before to catch the bouquet...

Your arms stret ched out...

Your hands open...

And suddenly...

image006.jpg

hahahaha!!! :rotfl:

reminds me of my friends wedding i went to in september. i was a bridesmaid and had my gorgeous dress on, but my new bra was hurting me so i took it off before we went. my boobs were staying in place which i was proud of as i'm a big busted girl (G cup thank you very much! and thats pre kids!) anywho, we were at the recpetion and i was on the top table facing everyone. all of a sudder (you can see where this is going) the zip on the back of my dress went ping and my boobs popped out! the other bridesmaids dived towards me to help, the poor guy sat opposite me nearly had a heart attack and OH (who was on the other side of the room) shouted rather loudly "i can see my missus' boobs!!" at which point the people who weren't looking all turned round. i got up and rushed to the loos followed by the other bridesmaids. i havent lived it down yet.

true story too. just thought i would give you a laugh
xx

suzie1011 thats hilarious!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im so glad I didnt throw my bouquet, I think my dress would havebeen around my ankles!

i would have found it funnier if it happened to someone else!!! :lol:

OMG that is hiliarious
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
suzie1011 said:
hahahaha!!! :rotfl:

reminds me of my friends wedding i went to in september. i was a bridesmaid and had my gorgeous dress on, but my new bra was hurting me so i took it off before we went. my boobs were staying in place which i was proud of as i'm a big busted girl (G cup thank you very much! and thats pre kids!) anywho, we were at the recpetion and i was on the top table facing everyone. all of a sudder (you can see where this is going) the zip on the back of my dress went ping and my boobs popped out! the other bridesmaids dived towards me to help, the poor guy sat opposite me nearly had a heart attack and OH (who was on the other side of the room) shouted rather loudly "i can see my missus' boobs!!" at which point the people who weren't looking all turned round. i got up and rushed to the loos followed by the other bridesmaids. i havent lived it down yet.

true story too. just thought i would give you a laugh
xx

So is that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back