the walking dead

I could not believe it I thought he was dead , I know that was horrible that bit , font understand why they killed the men from the army xxx

Me and oh discussed this in depth lol

If you think about it unless they found a cure all people come back as zombies anyway so as a race it would be better to stay in small contained communitys to reduce the risk of dissentry and outbreaks of disease etc they presented a goldmine of protection but if they let them into their home that's lots more mouths to feed

Obv I think wayyyy too much about a zombie apocalypse lmao

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Me and oh discussed this in depth lol

If you think about it unless they found a cure all people come back as zombies anyway so as a race it would be better to stay in small contained communitys to reduce the risk of dissentry and outbreaks of disease etc they presented a goldmine of protection but if they let them into their home that's lots more mouths to feed

Obv I think wayyyy too much about a zombie apocalypse lmao

You have to think about it........,it WILL happen :D

With the weird heads in tanks???

And wtf is that samurai girls problem she had a face like a cats arse all the way through

We love the walkin dead!!
Cnt wait til friday, did u see the clip for this weeks episode?? Eeekk!!
Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

We love the walkin dead!!
Cnt wait til friday, did u see the clip for this weeks episode?? Eeekk!!
Xx

That's the one I've just watched......it's goooood :D

Wen it looks lik zoombies get into the prison?
How hav u seen it? Please tell :D
Xx

Well America show it on Sunday nights, so last night and we 'acquired' it from America :)

Aww man, im mega jealous.
Is the pregnant one okay? Cnt think of her name, no actually dnt say lol xx

Just watched the latest episode from America and OMG didn't think this show could get better but wow!

Wen it looks lik zoombies get into the prison?
How hav u seen it? Please tell :D
Xx

No spoilers!!!!!

Walking Dead is a great show, I love the y way they have shown Zombie Apocalypse in it. I like the fact that the show is not only about horror but there are also drama, emotions and action in it.

Last edited:
Just watched the latest episode from America and OMG didn't think this show could get better but wow!

I just read a spoiler for next week and all I can say is OMG lol x

Omg! Just seen it as well! So scary that sometimes I can't watch! Than I'm on to my tapatalk:)

Think we are going to have to accidentally acquire this week's episode early ;-) the suspense is killing me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back