The trimesters...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Ladies, I'm confused...

Each book, website, ticker etc says different things about when each Tri starts/finishes.

My preggo book says Tri1 is 1-12 weeks, Tri2 is 13-25 weeks & Tri3 is 26-40 weeks.

P&B Mag says Tri1 is to 4-12 weeks, Tri2 is 13-26 weeks & Tri3 is 27-40 weeks.

Some website says Tri2 is week 13-28 weeks and Tri3 is 28-40 weeks...

My tickers says another thing... what is everyone going by? x

Not too sure Jen, I think i will just go by this website. When people ask i mainly just say how many weeks, or months. The trimester thing confuses me as well! xx

i go by what it says on here to be honest!

It is so confusing! I think I just want to get in to the home straight soon hehe! x

I can't wait either, though i'm still nervous at the same time, but the excitement is balancing it :). I'm glad we have this time to get things ready for baba arriving, but at the same time i can't wait to meet our wee girl! I admire you for being able to be team yellow hun - i just couldn't wait to find out! xx

Don't get me wrong it is tough being team Yellow - buying stuff is a nightmare, esp as I'm not big on cream! But the surprise will be so worth it! I'm back to not knowing again now - was convinced I'm having a boy then randomly in the car the other day I said "She'll be in with us..." and I was like "I just said she!" Lol!
Can't wait! x

i havent really thought about it to be honest lol
but according to the ones you listed, 2 of them say I should be in tri 3.....hmmm maybe ill go stick my head in and see what I think

Yeah i think that was another reason we wanted to find out, so we can buy things and also focusing on names. But the surprise will be amazing hun :). I thought you were having a boy, but looking at your profile pic just now...i'm not too sure... i'm rubbish at the nub theory thing! xx

I get confused to I feel the same I just want to get in tri 3 and then I will enjoy the summer,
and then get my little man towards the end of summer. I've only got 4-5weeks till I'm there and
I know It will fly by.. I remember feeling like this when I was still in tri 1 and now look 22wks
and it only felt like 5 mins ago. I will prob go over at 27wks when pf says.

Yeah it's not far away even to 28 weeks, only 6 weeks really which will fly x

I know its odd to know what to go by so I'm going by the description on pf forum so moving to tri 3 in like 4 days!! Eeek! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back