The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

5acefab1-4028-15ee.jpg

Bathtime :)
5acefab1-4050-7d0b.jpg

With her big brother :)
5acefab1-40d3-205e.jpg

And fast asleep :) xx

madison is lush! love her eyes!

Drake is such a adoreble little boy!!

Ignore the horrible things people say Evie, they don't know what they're talking about!
I can definitely see more of you in your other two, and all three of your babies are beautiful :)

I am sooo jealous of Drake's dimples, what a lucky chap - he's gonna get all the girls!

I'm jealous of them too! lol

Evie - Your older kids look a perfect blend of the two of you. I think Chloe definately looks like her daddy though.

Try not to put yourself down hun, your beautiful kids would not look the way they do without you! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Last edited:
tell them to sod off! ur beautiful ! and if anyones gonna be rude its me - ur hubby is sooo lucky to have u! IMO ur the better looking in ur relationship! lol and omg belle and zander as babies!! theyre sooo cute! belle is soo like chloe!! xx

omg!! theres another madison!! and shes as cute!! lol woohooo xx

Yea belle and Chloe could be twins and Chloe frozen embryo for a while they are so alike it's scary lol (that didn't happen btw lol)

I dunno my hubby is pretty Hansom he just don't like posing lol!!

5e001a6d-459b-2224.jpg

That's like the only pic apart from wedding ones I've got of both of us lol!

Oh and to keep it on the baby theme

5e001a6d-45fa-f3f6.jpg
my bells

aww its like chloe with curls lol!! i aint saying ur hubby aint just saying u r gorg! xx

:blush: thank you hunni you ladies have made me feel so much better xx

And I know it's like Chloe but Curley right hehe!! X

Madison eating some cake at her 1st First Party lol, on the way to snow white party in car, then Madison in her bday pressie from us, then her on bouncy castle at her Snow White Party, then in the play centre at the ball pit :)

I may be biased but she is soo darn cute! :D xx :whistle:

Omg lisa she is gorgeous!! I remember when you had her!! It was just after I found out I was pregnant!! Time flies!! :) x

I was just going to ask where Is his jacket from?

Jacket from debenhams its Ted Baker and comes with matching bottoms! xx

Thanks for lovely comments, hes always smiling! xx

Love latest pics, all GORGEOUS! xx

Attachments

• 181706_10150406717085046_859085045_17182551_6797928_n.jpg
    181706_10150406717085046_859085045_17182551_6797928_n.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1
Goodness me Evie youre beautiful and so are your kids! What about adding some nice mummy and me pics? just an idea, i'll start us off!

Attachments

• 2 Weeks (19) - Copy.JPG
    2 Weeks (19) - Copy.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 4 Weeks Xmas (38).JPG
    4 Weeks Xmas (38).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 5 Weeks (13).JPG
    5 Weeks (13).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 5 weeks (15).JPG
    5 weeks (15).JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 12
Aww Aiden is much more photogenic than my girl - Lizzie puts on her grumpy face when she sees the camera lol! How do you get him to look at the camera??

Attachments

• Lizzie and Me4.jpg
    Lizzie and Me4.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Aww lovely pics Evie! Well it's a bit naughty but he likeds the flash on the camera so I take one and then he smiles so I rake another straight away! Another good wY is my camera has a video function and you can take pics from the video so capture some good expressions that way hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back