The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

19 weeks! Sorry if they're a bit big

IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

Evie - I thought that Chloe looked like you until I saw that photo of her with her Dad.

Lizzie looks beautiful.

Noa look so grown up now - and Evelina you have lushous eyelashes.
xxx

Evie, I can see more of you in Zander and Belle :)

Awww he'd be honoured. He thinks Ella is a beautiful princess!

Awe he is so gorgeous!!

I dont know about looking like me lol they looked just like daddy when they were babies

5e001a6d-2a9f-ee27.jpg

5e001a6d-2aac-1a2a.jpg

5e001a6d-2ab6-e413.jpg

5e001a6d-2ac0-4c8b.jpg

5e001a6d-2ad5-c2d7.jpg

That's the latest picture of me

All dannys family say it's good the kids don't look like me because they are beautiful :,( kinda makes me feel rubbish they say it in a joking way but they are always saying oh good the kids don't look like you and at least they got there dads looks - I know it's messing around but it hurts sometimes

Third one down, just like you, seriously :)

Oh Evie don't put yourself down you're beautiful and look a lot younger than I imagined. xxx

I'm sure your just saying that but thank you. I used to like the way I looked but since all the comment the last 5 yrs I've lost that to be honest x

Oh Evie they sound horrible- what a nasty and pointless thing for them to say. Your babies are beautiful and I can definitely see that they look like you. Xx

They are really nice people they just chat and don't think they prob don't even realise they are saying it it's just so gutting for me

Thank you hunni I love my kids so much and even tho I can't see me in them I'm happy some of you can <3

Ignore the horrible things people say Evie, they don't know what they're talking about!
I can definitely see more of you in your other two, and all three of your babies are beautiful :)

I am sooo jealous of Drake's dimples, what a lucky chap - he's gonna get all the girls!

I will try to block it out but it's hard allllll of them say it it's so hard to believe it's not true

I get it too hun, I spent £1400 on braces because I was constantly called goofy by pretty much everyone (even those who meant it in an affectionate way still hurt my feelings), but when I got preggers my gums went soft and my teeth went back to how they were before. No-one even mentions them now though! Bit bummed about the waste of money...

I've still got my slot in brace from when I was a teenager coz I was worried that was gonna happen to me - and it did! So I stick it in every now and then - thankyou for reminding me I need to put that in soon. I find if I have my make up on and hair done and nails painted eye brows threaded tan on they don't comment but the other day I had everything bar bar hair done and I got the comments again it was only affectionate but it still hurt and they always tell me my bum is big - not allll the time don't get me wrong I'm exaggerating but saying always but them odd comments really hit home they are a really beautiful family I always feel like the ugly duckling x

Awe her legs are so long!!! I'm
Gonna stop hijacking the thread now
Lol!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back