• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

I cant get used to that hair evie, i thought Alanna got bedhead LOL

Growing up too fast x

d4b78024-3b3c-4b8c.jpg

Yeah x he's got a couple! Proper hoodie thug already! He he x jk x

Me neither Evelina.

Isla is beautiful! Loving her vintage dress.
Chloe's hair is bloody fab!

Here is Blake in his proper clothes today:
5ad8e699-1b3a-1f6f.jpg

5ad8e699-1a93-77fb.jpg

5ad8e699-1ac9-d3a6.jpg

And favourite pyjamas!

Where did you get Blake's neck scarf/ dribble on from? I love the design!!!!

I seriously think Seb thinks he's older than he is!! He'll be crawling by next month!!! :D

Last edited:
Looks like it! Charley won't bend his leg's so he's no where near ready for that!!

is he sittin on his own???

Yeah he's sat on his own! x He sat for about 3 minutes totally engaged in the octopus and then lent over! He's desperate to crawl!

Aw bless her x

Seb's just been showing daddy what he can do! I'm so proud butcsad at the same time x

12 weeks x

I can't believe how beautiful chloe is! She's gorge!

Awe thank you :) Chloe is 12 weeks too I don't want her to sit up yet too soon! My tiny baby hehe! Still in 0-3 at the min lol xx

Seb's in 3-6 months since he was 2 months! He outgrew them length ways! I tried telling him it was too soon to be sitting but to no avail! He is so determined! Kept pulling himself up when propped on my knee etc x

Chloe looks much older than 12 weeks Evie, and her hair is so amazing.

I finally got round to buying a rocker for Tomos, he's dwarfed by it though, but loves the little vibrations. This photo was taken the first time I put him in it, I think he's contemplating whether he likes it or not.

Attachments

• DSCF16244.JPG
    DSCF16244.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 27
Aww he's sooo cute mablestarr!! Love that rocker too, looks really comfy!

Tomos is gorgeous Hun!
Charleys got that bouncer but hates the zebra so had to take it out. That was the only reason I brought it was for the zebra! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back