• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

dsc02566_126378711.jpg

All these babies are so adorable, and growing up so quickly.

Evelina you have such gorgeous clothes for Noa so bright and colourful - I can't wait for Tomos to grow so that he can fit into proper clothes.

Chloe's hair makes me smile every time!

Chaz - has Charley discovered his winky yet?! I'm dreading that day!

Annie - where did you get that hat from? Would love to buy for my niece.

And Evelina, I've said it before and I'll say it again - you need to get Noa modelling. He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

All these babies are so adorable, and growing up so quickly.

Evelina you have such gorgeous clothes for Noa so bright and colourful - I can't wait for Tomos to grow so that he can fit into proper clothes.

aww thanks i love colour! its nice to choose what they will wear every morning :love:
tomos will get there soon, time flies!

And Evelina, I've said it before and I'll say it again - you need to get Noa modelling. He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

:love: :blush: :whistle: :cool: :love:

Evelina, you should! Noa's stunning!!

Charley hasn't found it yet but whenever I clean his willy he starts to giggle! Lol
He's def a boob man though, he likes to stick his head between every girls boobs! Lol

Evelina, you should! Noa's stunning!!

Charley hasn't found it yet but whenever I clean his willy he starts to giggle! Lol
He's def a boob man though, he likes to stick his head between every girls boobs! Lol

noa hates havin his balls touched when i clean him! if i use a cold wipie he screams like a little girl :whistle: hes a boobieboy too :love:

Awww these babies are all so lush!!
Oscar also laughs and giggles when I clean his winky woo lol.

5ac9a7a3-1bbc-8e3e.jpg

This morning

And thank you :) I smile every time I see her hair too! :D

Noa is gorgeous you should get him with mother care or something catalogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member