The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

aww thanks evie :cloud9:

harvey is lovely, pic no 3 is my fav!! i think we got the same bouncer aswell :)

Hehe pic no 3 is a fav of mine - he always pulls faces when we burp him it's sooo funny!!

The bouncer was a present from work has 3 bears on it (think its a mamas and papas one?!?!) but Harvey is nosey and likes to look around so i took it off!!! But the dog thinks itsd funny when he's in there to lick him and when he's not in there she puts a biscuit in there i presume for Harvey to eat next time incase he gets hungry lol!!!

Blake aged 11 days

5ad7476b-b322-b75a.jpg

Awe he looks angry with something bless him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinkerbell thats the one! Noa is not to keen tho as the vibrator is not stron enough haha he likes it propa bouncy!! but i stick him in it and turn the hover on when i need to do housework as he falls asleep straight away then

Blake is gorgeous!!

tinkerbell thats the one! Noa is not to keen tho as the vibrator is not stron enough haha he likes it propa bouncy!! but i stick him in it and turn the hover on when i need to do housework as he falls asleep straight away then

Harvey never used to like the movement but now he loves it - the music is a bit crap though lol!!! I also think it's a bit too upright for him as he seems to always slip down!!!

Cuties!

Meeah where's that highchair from? I like it!

i bought mine on ebay n the music dont work, good im not missing out tho haha

we have the same bouncer too and it's definately too upright until they're a bit stronger. I solved it by taking hold of the plastic joints and pushing it down onto the floor while it's sitting on the floor as normal (obv without baby in it!). It takes most of your weight to bend it so slightly, but just enough and it does the trick. My friend's 7 month old used it too with no problems. Hope that helps!!

She's so lovely. Makes me smile. Haha she was still in her pjs hehe x

So is chloé there the ones I got from you :)

:love: they're my favourite pjs she has x

They are beautiful!! Let me
Know when she grows out of her clothes and we can do the same again if that's ok? All the clothes are beautiful :)

Damn evie look at that hair!!! Lovely pics everyone, cant wait for mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back