the Sims 2........

neeko_1

Reaction score
i'm just about to play the sims 2 and i was just thinking do any of you ladies... play the sim.... or have done

it's addictive, i haven't play it in along time... but once i start i can't stop :oops:

i have the sims 2 its wicked, i went through a stage of sitting up in bed with the lappy playing it all night and almost falling asleep at my desk at work :shhh: i got the pets add on pack thats also fab, my brother has now introduced me to the sims 2 online, havent played it yet still waiting for them to send me a registration code, from what ive seen of it,it looks fab!! 14 day free trial then $9.99 per month, :D
saffs xxxxxxxxx

lol i've never heard anyone say that before... it's a game where you make your own people.. and a little village it's so wicked.

they can have babies, have affairs, get married, have pets, like a normal human life really... they even die...

I am with you Budge. Never heard of it. I really do need to get out more.

saffydreamer said:
i have the sims 2 its wicked, i went through a stage of sitting up in bed with the lappy playing it all night and almost falling asleep at my desk at work :shhh: i got the pets add on pack thats also fab, my brother has now introduced me to the sims 2 online, havent played it yet still waiting for them to send me a registration code, from what ive seen of it,it looks fab!! 14 day free trial then $9.99 per month, :D
saffs xxxxxxxxx

it's mad isn't it... you could play it for hours... i haven't seen the pets one those.. only sim2 and the night life one :lol: 8)

*proudly puffs out chest*
completed it on ds within a week

oh wait thats not cool is it??? :think:
*chest retreats as do i under my compute desk to cry*

I love the Sims!! I had Sims 2 for the PS2 but it got scratched and died :cry:

So I bought it for the DS and its completely different :shock: Still good though :)

Its great i love it :)
:cheer:
if you bought all the expansion packs it would cost a fortune! although the buisness one looks good, :wink:

I want the new Sims Life Stories game, you're a girl called Riley and you decide how she lives her life or summit...

http://sims.yahoo.com/

Its made especially to be played on laptops too :D

I love the Sims...best bit is putting annoying neighbours in the pool and removing steps...press fastforward and they die! Am I evil? :twisted:

I daren't start playing it again (love the Sims). Once I start i'll never stop thensocial services will come & take my child due to neglect!!!! :rotfl:

I had it and got addicted. I sold it on ebay (for almost the shop price) simply because I'd just not get anything else done all day!! I had the original Sim's in University and ended up flogging that one too, I'd not get my essays done, I'd be up playing till 3am and then back up again at 6am for breakfast/lectures etc....yeah I'm not buying anymore sims games!!!!! End of PC games for me!! :moon:

yes, i had every single one (near enough) of the first lot, and my brother has got Sims 2, and i bought DF Sims Pets for PS2 at crimbo - its totally addictive :cheer:

my nephew loves the sims... we caught him giggling away at the pc, he was making people wee themselves and then making them stand in it..

boys !!! bless eh? made me laugh

I went through a very difficult sims detox a few months ago, and have been clean for a while now.

But now I know theres an online version with a free 14 day trial........

OMG what have you done!!!!! :shock: :doh:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I went through a very difficult sims detox a few months ago, and have been clean for a while now.

But now I know theres an online version with a free 14 day trial........

OMG what have you done!!!!! :shock: :doh:

:rotfl: and why did you say that??????????????????????? :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back