Sims 2 and or any expansion packs for PC

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
When I got into the sim's 2 I just loaded all my cousins sims 2 games onto my laptop... I bought sims 2 seasons myself and now my old laptop has died and taken all my sims 2 with it :( im now having mega sims 2 withdrawl :( and wanna buy some....

So im looking for the original Sims 2 game and any expansion packs other then seasons as I have that. Thought I would ask here first as would rather give you lovely ladies the cash then some stranger on ebay!!

thanks girls :)

EDIT

I now have sims 2 and freetime expansion pack thanks to baby storm so anything else anyone has I would still be interested in thanks

i bet you were getting all excited cos you got a reply to this topic and i bet you think i am gonna say that i have got it and you can have it........sorry lol, i dont.

I have never even played the sims ever :shock: am i missing out? i have heard people going on about it

xx

Bummer! I just sold the sims 2 and expansion pack (university) for £3 at a car boot! Sorry!

I got sims and all the expansions and love it! Sorry not for sale hun. I just got apartments for my birthday, only had time to play it once though

I have told her she can have the ones I have! just awaiting her address!

Thanks to baby-storm I have sims 2 and free time expansion pack.... :cheer: :cheer:

I will update my first post now lol

Mummy-D you dont know what ya missing!! get them bought, very very addictive :lol: im having mega withdrawl symtoms :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back