Computer games

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all

Abit random buy I was just wondering what sort of games if any you like to play,

I like simulation and statergy games

I'm a big The sims 2 fan (Hubby says I've got a controll complexe lol)

xSuzx

i love SUDOKU!!!!

absolute addict, when i was pg i used to do books of them things at a time, now im lucky if i get to fill in a square lol!!

When I was pregnant the first time I just sat there all day playing on the Sims!! Right, thats it, Im gonna have to buy a new game now! I feel like playing one :lol:

I love puzzle and word games, love sudoku & Bookworm....my fave is literati which is yahoo's version of scrabble - I'm a geek! Ooh and I love countdown too! (Geek!) :cheer:

x-kirsty-x said:
When I was pregnant the first time I just sat there all day playing on the Sims!! Right, thats it, Im gonna have to buy a new game now! I feel like playing one :lol:

:rotfl: I know thw feeling. Ive been doing nothing but building houses lol

Its us women being control freaks, thats why we like sims, cause we can make people do what we want, decorate our houses nicely, and make the man do the washing up and feed the baby while we go to sleep! :D

Cat&Noah said:
Its us women being control freaks, thats why we like sims, cause we can make people do what we want, decorate our houses nicely, and make the man do the washing up and feed the baby while we go to sleep! :D

lol its so true... and some of those sims guys are kinda cute :wink: lol... im so sad

I am a sims addict!!
Have them all, open for business, university, nightlife......even the christmas party pack! I've downloaded over a 1000 objects and I have even made my own island in simcity 4 and imported it into the game! :oops: (And re-coloured clothes/wallpaper/floor) :oops:

I really think its time to stop playing!!

I have the eps too, but have only got the Family fun stuff extras

I take it your getting the sims 2 pets ep?

mines already preordered :oops:

xSuzx

Me and OH like 2 player Co-op games like Timesplitters and Lord of the Rings, so that means I like shooting and strategy games I suppose :)

xSuzx said:
I take it your getting the sims 2 pets ep?

mines already preordered :oops:

xSuzx

Er no.........but I am now!!
I didn't know anything about it.............looks really good. I'm so excited! (I'm so sad! :oops: :lol: )

ok so it looks like i'm the only one voting for action/shooting games, wonder why :think: LOL

love all the medal of honour games but i'm hooked on hitman2 at the mo

Madi's Daddy said:
ok so it looks like i'm the only one voting for action/shooting games, wonder why :think: LOL

love all the medal of honour games but i'm hooked on hitman2 at the mo

I like shooting games too (actually I really love my games!) Love Desert Storm 1 & 2........used to play splinter cell alot and perfect dark on the N64. Good games!

I like The Sims aswell :lol:

Although haven't really been playing computer games since Phoebe was born. By the time I sit down in the evening the last thing I want to do is have to use my brain playing a game!!

I like The Sims

and roleplaying games:
City of Heroes/City of Villains
Neverwinter Nights
Guild Wars
I used to play Everquest II but it lagged so much so I gave it up

other games I like:

The Movies
Space Colony
Lemmings

Oooo loads of games. Used to LAN a lot too.

FPS and RPG games mostly.
Just a few games I'm currently playing :-

UT2K4
CS 1.6
Black and White 2
Spellforce 2
Oblivion
Halo
Rome Total War
Dungeon Seige 2

Have LOADS more. My 180gb HD is almost full of games :rotfl:

PyscoFalcon said:
Oooo loads of games. Used to LAN a lot too.

FPS and RPG games mostly.
Just a few games I'm currently playing :-

UT2K4
CS 1.6
Black and White 2
Spellforce 2
Oblivion
Halo
Rome Total War
Dungeon Seige 2

Have LOADS more. My 180gb HD is almost full of games :rotfl:

I used to LAN most weekends!! Loved playing empire earth and Tiberian Sun command and conqueror (even made my own maps :oops: )

Too many great games to mention:

Mario Kart 1, 2 & 3
Halo 1 & 2
Black and White (What's 2 like??)
Sim Cities
Perfect Dark
Desert Storm 1 & 2
Crimson Skies
Fuzion Frenzy :oops:
Streets of Rage
PGA tour golf

I could go on, but I'll shut up now!! :lol:

rofl.
Were going to a LAN in December at Milton Keynes (FragLANd)

Number 2 is much better than 1. Have to keep slapping my wolf to stop pooing on houses and people tho lol.

C&C is great. Still play Red Alert now and then :) Got Gernerals somewhere.
Got AOE 3 when my parents give it back and I also want the Rise of Nations new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back