the Sims 2........

Oh I love the sims :cheer: :cheer:
Got all the expansions pack, including pets, which is ok.
Don't have time to play anymore, which isn't so bad as it's a really great waste of time!! :wink:
very addictive.

Love Sims 2, so does my OH, it's just very addictive I agree :lol:

OK you'll probably all think im mad, but im a believer in magic so there lol

Anyway, just before I met OH I was playing sims 2 on the pc and I spent about 3 hours in the character creation, you know where you can change every little detail ie eye size etc, then I styled him and gave him a starsign as you do. In my mind I was creating my perfect man. Sad I know. I met my OH a couple weeks later and he is the spitting image, same style, same starsign as my sims guy!!

*waves fingers and goes "dodododooooooo" twilight zone styleeeee*

That's so sweet glitzyglamgirl, magic is very real, and I think you just proved it :hug:

Its so addictive ^_^ Its only good on the pc tho. I got the Sims 2 pets for the DS and bought the best house and got promoted loads in just a few hours :roll:

Haven't played the sims 2, but it my friends never stopped talking about it. I'm betting its more addictive than the original, lol.

Aw, now I wanna play the sims 1 with all my expansion packs. But i dont have enough space on my harddrive :(

I was playing Sims 2 last night, I always cheat and get them lots of money though because I only really like building flashy houses and decorating them!

Can't usually be arsed to actually play the game!

Hellokitty said:
I was playing Sims 2 last night, I always cheat and get them lots of money though because I only really like building flashy houses and decorating them!

Can't usually be arsed to actually play the game!

Yeah that was kinda my downfall too, build and decorate the houses then start again with another family. I never could be too bothered making them make friends or get a decent job they liked and wanted to keep etc. Cheats were soooo naughy once I discovered them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back