The REAL me!

Babygurl2009

Reaction score
for one i was bored and had nothing to do thats why i asked that stupid question! and yes i am real i will post pictures up of me and my sister in law and anyother pictures you wanna see!! im sorry if you all think iam lieing but i am not! i will tell you my life!

i am 15 years old and my name is mindie! i live in a small town in ohio! i was adopted before i was born! i have a brother named josh and i have a sister i dont even know! my real mom clames that she never wanted to give me up but we all think it is bs! she is into alot of drugs and was arrested 2 years ago for seeling cocain to teenagers! my aunt died when i was 10 and my family hasnt been the same since! my real mom found out she was pregnant w/ my brother on her 16th birthday! and a couple years later found out she was pregnant again and had an abortion then i came along and she decided to put me up for adoption! after i was born they posted pictures of me in the newspapers down in Texas hoping my dad would come forward and say i was his! but he never did! and now he has a dughter the same age as me but 4 months younger! my real dad is also into drugs and so is his family! if he had taken me i would probably be on the streets right now! but im not! my adoptive family i love more than ever! my adoptive mom has always been there for me and raised me like i was her own! and my adoptive dad well he is over protective but i can see why i am there only child! well my brother is 18 and he has a son on the way Gaven Douglas Coffman! he is due November 18 or in early december! my birthday is December 18th and i will be turning 16! i have been dating my bf for almost 8 months now! and now i may be pregnant! my mom is bein a witch and woulnt by me a test she has lied to me 3 times about buying me one but it hasnt happened yet! if i had the money i would go and get one myself but i dont! and my brother is ruffsing to come and see me! i am no longer in highschool i am now beein homeschooled! i was malested at the age of 5-6 and i was raped twice by my ex 3 and 2 years ago! and now i am in counsling and trying to forget about my past! i am now doing somethingi love modeling! ad i will graduate from that in december!And i have also been suicidle for 3 years!

so there that is my life! my REAL life story! i am real and i am not a fake! i am tired of readin all these posts sayin i am! i am hurt and stressed right now! but yea! think wat u want but i know wat i am!
:| :(

hi hunnie im sure no one is here to judge you in anyway but do understand where people are coming from when you make such random post's etc that all.

Why don't we start over?

Welcome to the forum Babygurl :)

Babygurl, im sorry you have had a rough start here, and on other forums, i hope now you will feel more at ease here and get teh help and suport that you need. :hug:

xxx

add me to msn if u want, ive been in a similar situation with teh abuse and suicidal diagnosed with ptsd

Welcome Hun,
I am sorry i didn't mean you weren't real, i was confused by your posts thats all

I feel like i started all this S*** and i really didn't mean to

If you choose not to speak to me i understand

welcome again and you wll get some great advice :hug:

Sorry :oops: Anyway hey Babygurl and welcome anything you are unsure of then fire away and we will all be here and happy to help you with your aswers! :wave:

Welcome babygurl Hope if you need any advice you'll just ask, were all here for you.

:wave:

Babygurl2009 said:
for one i was bored and had nothing to do thats why i asked that stupid question! and yes i am real i will post pictures up of me and my sister in law and anyother pictures you wanna see!! im sorry if you all think iam lieing but i am not! i will tell you my life!

i am 15 years old and my name is mindie! i live in a small town in ohio! i was adopted before i was born! i have a brother named josh and i have a sister i dont even know! my real mom clames that she never wanted to give me up but we all think it is bs! she is into alot of drugs and was arrested 2 years ago for seeling cocain to teenagers! my aunt died when i was 10 and my family hasnt been the same since! my real mom found out she was pregnant w/ my brother on her 16th birthday! and a couple years later found out she was pregnant again and had an abortion then i came along and she decided to put me up for adoption! after i was born they posted pictures of me in the newspapers down in Texas hoping my dad would come forward and say i was his! but he never did! and now he has a dughter the same age as me but 4 months younger! my real dad is also into drugs and so is his family! if he had taken me i would probably be on the streets right now! but im not! my adoptive family i love more than ever! my adoptive mom has always been there for me and raised me like i was her own! and my adoptive dad well he is over protective but i can see why i am there only child! well my brother is 18 and he has a son on the way Gaven Douglas Coffman! he is due November 18 or in early december! my birthday is December 18th and i will be turning 16! i have been dating my bf for almost 8 months now! and now i may be pregnant! my mom is bein a witch and woulnt by me a test she has lied to me 3 times about buying me one but it hasnt happened yet! if i had the money i would go and get one myself but i dont! and my brother is ruffsing to come and see me! i am no longer in highschool i am now beein homeschooled! i was malested at the age of 5-6 and i was raped twice by my ex 3 and 2 years ago! and now i am in counsling and trying to forget about my past! i am now doing somethingi love modeling! ad i will graduate from that in december!And i have also been suicidle for 3 years!

so there that is my life! my REAL life story! i am real and i am not a fake! i am tired of readin all these posts sayin i am! i am hurt and stressed right now! but yea! think wat u want but i know wat i am!
:| :(

what an entrance! :D :D

i couldn't have done it better dressed as a smurf? Do you like budgies? :D

5.gif

oh yeah! we're all friendly! :wave: :wave: :wave:

insane
e106.gif

but friendly
luvya.gif

Budge you are a nutter :rotfl:

Hi Mindi.

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough 15 years. I hope you find this forum helpfull. We are a friendly bunch & will help you anyway we can.
:hug:

Hi

Welcome hun!! you can add me too if you like.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back