the pushchair i will be ordering!!

I really really like this pram! I found it the easiest one to use when we went playing and would of chosen it if we hadn't decided to go with slings instead x lovely choice x

ahh thanks im glad youve said that cos ive not seen or used it in the flesh!! x

Toys R us have them-go play!!! x lol x are you getting the carry cot too?

oh just a tip are you signed up with greasypalm cos you can get cashback from kiddicare on your purchase all comes in handy!! let me know if you havent and I will send a referral link x

That's gorgeous! I so wish I had of got something similar for Odhrán xx

Ignore what I said I've just noticed that it comes with the carry cot! Lol! x x

Looks lovely

Kiddi Care is a huge store and worth a trip out for the day to go and play with the pram and make sure you are happy with it and that the handle adjusts to the right height and silly things like that. They have a cafe there too, so hubby and I went up across for the day and had lunch, will probably go for another trip nearer the time.

Depends if you want a good off road i have been advised towards the Phil and Ted or Jane, by lots of friends who have already used them. Unless you are planning to get a 3 wheeler for around the horses ;)

Meant to start a new thread, not sure what i am up too.

Last edited:
Flexi

Just to let you know the same system is on ebay for between £350-400+pp. (Brand New)

Oh lovely Flexi, that's very nice , love the carrycot bit, I really want a carrycot myself

Kellylou - no i havent heard of what you said, referral link pls!! lol

Thanks girls, i love it too! have noticed on ebay they are cheaper!! well OH's mum is buying, cant complain!
I drove to lincolnshire the other day and drove past a huuugggeeeee kiddicare shop, so prob will go up there and have a mess around, and just buy it from there!! x

I saw this in babies are us and it is very nice. OH agreed, and hes fussy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back