The pain train is on its way to Moofaville very early.....

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

After advice from Bowmanzoo :hug: and DH, I ended up ringing the delivery suite today and they asked me to go in.

I was strapped upto a monitor to check babies heart beat and movements. In 50 mins I had had 11 irregular contractions. The MW offered to try and do a sweep but my cervix was too high and not open enough.

She has booked me in for a induction next Saturday at 42+1 but said if a space becomes available they will ring me this week. She said to get my normal MW too try another sweep on Tuesday as planned. She also told DH to get alot of action in too, to start things of naturally.

......but I am currently in very early labour but still could be a week :wall: :wall: :wall:

Mx

well at least you know something is happening - but wow, another 8 days to potentially wait!
Poor you! :hug:

Aw, how frustrating! At least something's happening but it's a shame they can't induce you a bit earlier, the next week's gonna drag! Hopefully LO will arrive before then :hug:

Here's me sending you as much labour dust as I can. I hope the baby catches you out before your induction. Until then, enjoy the rest and the sleep (sparse as it is when you're this pregnant!).

Awwwww hun, you obviously have made such a nice,warm home for your little one that they dont wanna come out! Bless you, hope your little munchkin gets moving asap! :hug:

Oh Moofa... I've never wished pain on anyone like I wish it on you! lol :hug: Early labour is a good sign! And any time up to another week left of it is just the worst case scenerio... I'm sure it'll happen before then!

Keep your chin up (and your knickers off :wink: ) and I'm sending LOADS of labour dust your way!

***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***LaBoUr DuSt***

Gah, you must be going out your mind! I am sending you some labour dust!! :D

Im sending baby dust tooo, to everyone in your local area also so you get a nice cancellation asap if the baby dust doesnt work for ya :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can I borrow your hubby please as my hubby now refuses to come anywhere near me after last night :( remember minky we're good friends. Good luck for going into full labour with no assistance.

good luck!!

i hope your LO comes out soon, you deserve to be holdinh him reeeeaal soon! :hug:

get some :sleep: x

come on baby moofa, mummy has been waiting for you for a long time........... moofa you have been waiting at the station far too long for the pain train now, its about time you got on board!! :cheer:

How are things today hun?

Hope baby is making his/her way out! :pray: xx

Hi

Still here with a few contractions.

Our friend is the delivery suite manager so I may email her and explain about only being booked in at 42+1 and see if she can help.

How is everyone else?

Mx

Hope things start progressing again :pray: That's a good idea! I really hope she can try and fit you in earlier so you don't have to wait that long :hug:

Not good :evil: Going to start a new post. lol x

Just seen this...moofa, I'm sending you ALL of my labour dust as I don't want it yet! Just you make sure you send it back once you popped!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Still here. Booked in for an induction Saturday but hoping the sweep works tomorrow. The pains have stopped and our friend is on leave - dam!

Mxxx

ooo hospital rang they have moved the induction a day forward to Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back