Its my due date today and ....

ella

Reaction score
feck all :wall: :wall: :wall: just the odd tiny cramp unfortunately.

Maybe ill have a hot curry with pinapple in a hot bath and a glass of wine all at once and see what happens - no sex for me unfortunately DH was totally freaked that the Dr could feel the babies head when she did a sweep on Monday :roll: :roll:

Happy due date :D A bottle of caster oil did the trick for my mum. But you would have to be desperate lets face it :D

happy due date- hope things move soon :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My OH was quite put off when I told him MW had felt babies head too :rotfl:

Becs said:
Happy due date :D A bottle of caster oil did the trick for my mum. But you would have to be desperate lets face it :D

be careful with caster oil my mw at anti natal said it has been known to cause still birth as it happens too quickly.

happy due date, hope your baby dont keep you waiting to long, sending u lots of labour dust :pray:
xx

:rotfl: Midna- that's a good question! I can't keep up with all of the due date girls and where they're all up to!

Happy due date Ella! Hope things get moving soon!

midna said:
jeebas i cant keep up ...why were so many people shaggin 40 weeks ago?

Ahhhh it was spring time and love was in the air... either that or there was nothing on the tele.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
midna said:

Ahhhh it was spring time and love was in the air... either that or there was nothing on the tele.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

or they aint got a telly :think: :think: :think:

midna said:

:rotfl: It was Easter 2007, too much time on their hands with two bank holidays! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back