The most paranoid person ever!!!

Ceebump

Reaction score
Ok sooo few weeks ago bby didnt move for few days went to mat triage and baby was fine ..
Ive had bleeds thruout and numerous emergency scans due to it..
I haven't felt baby move for 2days .. Should i call someone or what?! Lol in coming up to 21 weeks .. Innooo inooo its early to feel patterns but mines moved every night bfor i fall asleep and i always wake at 3am and feel bubz!!
I dont want to ring as dont want them to think im a pest ive had 3 emergency scans and 1 listen to hb ..
What would u do?
Or
Havd you got anythin to get bby movin

Think bubz is bein lazy touchwood!!!

Ok sooo few weeks ago bby didnt move for few days went to mat triage and baby was fine ..
Ive had bleeds thruout and numerous emergency scans due to it..
I haven't felt baby move for 2days .. Should i call someone or what?! Lol in coming up to 21 weeks .. Innooo inooo its early to feel patterns but mines moved every night bfor i fall asleep and i always wake at 3am and feel bubz!!
I dont want to ring as dont want them to think im a pest ive had 3 emergency scans and 1 listen to hb ..
What would u do?
Or
Havd you got anythin to get bby movin

Think bubz is bein lazy touchwood!!!

Hi there...

I would be just like you and i think ur peace of mind is so importany otherwise u will feel stressed, so i think u should go back again!! :) dont worry about what other ppl think! :) xxx

At least ring them and see what they say hun???

xxxxxxxxx

Try drinking something cold or fizzy, this gets my baba moving, and lie down flat or on your side so you can really feel it. But if you are worried I would call just to put your mind at rest xx

Thanks girlies ..
I feel so silly!!
But after 3 miscarriages im stupidly paranoid..
And when they tell me its ok i feel like they are all looking at me thinking stupid cos lool!
Il try the drink thing and if nothing il ring xxxxxxx

Don't feel silly hun! I know how paranoid I can be sometimes and I've only had one loss, I can't imagine how hard it is after three :hugs: . Do what is right for you and whatever gets you through this pregnancy, hope baby gives you a lovely kick soon to reassure you all is well xxx

Have a cold coke or orange juice and drink it quite fast then lie down. I'm sure all is well but you do get used to a pattern x x

Mine would be quiet for a few days early on, sweet things got it going, and a belly rub in bed it liked, I'd phone them if no luck xx

I've had this problem since I started feeling him move at 21 weeks! After numerous trips to the midwife and the hospital, I've now come to the conclusion that I have one lazy little bubba haha..
I was told by my midwife that LO can go a bit quiet during a growth spurt so maybe that's a possibility?!
But I definitely know what you mean about going and being made to feel stupid!
How did you get on last night? Did you manage to feel any movement? xx

Don't ever feel silly or Anything like that. It's perfectly normal. There's no harm giving them a call. Could try a cold fizzy drink and lye on your side. If I eat an orange my LO always has a wiggle.
But at the same time baby still has soooo much room in there it could just have moved positions and your not feeling it so much :) try and not worry tho...xxx

Heyhey .. Rang maternity triage .. Midwife asked me to go in so i did heartbeat was finee (lazy baby)
Had my first encounter this pregnancy with being internally examined (i hadnt shaved)
And had to wee in a pot id never used bfor it was a pot inside a pot with cotten wool and some bandage like thing lol .. However good job i had those examinations as i am now on antibiotics as have a water infection :/ lurrrrrvleeee lol x

Glad baby is ok hun and hope you infection clears up soon xxx

Glad LO is okay! Hope your infection clears up soon xx

Thankyouuu :) .. 21 weeks and gender scan on wed :D eeeeeek!!!!!!!!

How is all your pregnancies going? X

Thankyouuu :) .. 21 weeks and gender scan on wed :D eeeeeek!!!!!!!!

How is all your pregnancies going? X

Ahhh how exciting!! You thinking LO is a blue or pink bundle?!
& My pregnancy has been amazing, can't complain at all.. Just starting to feel the strain a bit now! The next 8 weeks cannot come quick enough!! How has yours been?

xx

Well i did think girl for ages but now its swayed to boy!
Aww thats good! I hope the 8 weeks fly by!
Errm yeh ok starting to relax more now from constantly thinking i was gunna mc lol . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back