Getting kicked to bits!

Sounds like it could well have been baby moving....how exciting.

I remember that the baby movements were probably more in my central stomach to start with, not particularly low down.

Now I'm starting to feel movements from it's legs and arms at the same time, low down and higher up in my stomach.

My DH felt it kick for the first time yesterday, it was lovely.

I notice my movements more when I'm relaxed sitting down or lying down.

I think I have been having the odd flutter but also not sure whether it is wind although I havent passed wind after????

Hayley you and I are very close together, we must annouce it as soon as we feel a proper kick :)

Awww hayley ... sounds like the baby is giving you a good old kick to let u know it's there!!

yesterday i think i was getting real baby kicks...

i've been noticing these little flutters (similar to a trapped nerv flicking) i just thought it was that! but then after a few nites of feeling this i began to think maybe its the baby!!! anyway yesterday i rolled over in bed for a quick cuddle before getting up... my bump was getting a littlw squashed.. then all of a sudden i felt the fluttering agaian... think it was little chick was of saying "move it... i'm getting squashed" hthe whole drive to work i kept getting these little flutters... then as soon as i ate lunch i got them again.. think chick enjoys chicken, salad platt..... with cheese n onion crisps - which is a coincidence as so do i....

havem't felt anything today... so bought myself an iced donnut - hoping chick likes them too..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back