Monster breasts.....any other sufferers?

**C**

Reaction score
I'm not talking "oh my god I'm a DD already" all I can say is IF ONLY!

I'm talking mosterous boobage here. I'm currently a 38 J and they're driving me insane. Whan I had just had my son I was into a 40 L and am DREADING going there again.

They give me back ace, stitches and indigestion. Not to mention they're always hot and just bleughy!

Oh if I had a magic wand I'd wave it and wake up tomorrow a nice C cup. Oooooh that would be wonderful........

The only thing that I can take comfort from is that as bump grows it actually acts as a support!

OMG.......

i'm not surprised they are painful Hun, mine are naturally DD, but an L!!!

I know what you're talking about! Bought an E cup the other day but have a feeling I might need to go up another size shortly! :shock: :shock:

I remember looking in the mirror thinking "L....fookin L more like"

All the clothes I buy are stretchy so it's not so bad, and at least this time they'll be their most enormous in the winter which means I'll not over heat!!

Pre-pregnancy I'm a 36 G so it's not like they've grown from nowhere, but at least a G is manageable!

In all seriousness though, I'm definitely going to look into surgery after this one's born. I just couldn't do a 3rd pregnancy of being so blooming uncomfortable!!

Oh you poor thing. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I used to be a 34/36 C. I'm now measuring 38 DD and i'm finding it difficult. I can only imagine what you are feeling. xxx

not heard of an L :O

lucky for me im lil and am now size 36B have now filled this bra from when we bought it at marks and sparks.

**C** said:
In all seriousness though, I'm definitely going to look into surgery after this one's born. I just couldn't do a 3rd pregnancy of being so blooming uncomfortable!!

I had surgery 8 years ago. I was a 34G I went to a C cup, it's the best thing i ever did, yes i have some scars but hey noone sees those unless you want them to! I can't breastfeed but imho thats worth it for me to have "normal" boobs.

Good luck honey

You poor thing! Do you fancy passing over some of your share to me? In the first few weeks I've grown from a 32D to a 34D and now they appear to have stopped growing altogether. Most disappointing as I was hoping to actually get a proper bosom for once.

I am naturally a size 10 with 30F cup boobs so look stupid at the best of times but i am now already a 34H, but hey ho as you say they rest on my bump which is handy.... :rotfl:

alfie said:
**C** said:

I had surgery 8 years ago. I was a 34G I went to a C cup, it's the best thing i ever did, yes i have some scars but hey noone sees those unless you want them to! I can't breastfeed but imho thats worth it for me to have "normal" boobs.

Good luck honey

You lucky thing. Would you mind me pming you with a few questions actually? I don't know anyone who's had surgery....always seems to be something that people "know someone" who's had it done!! Obviously I know it's personal so I won't take offence if you tell me to bugger off :D

Allie...I'd gladly send you the lot!

Do you find that you end up with loads of bits down your top at the end of the day! :rotfl: They act like one of those bibs that catch the food!

I would hire them out to the fair....let the kids use them as bouncy castles!!! You'd make a fortune!! :D £2.00 for a 5 minute bounce! :rotfl:

I can sympathise honey, i'm sat at a 44J at the moment and got a horrible feeling when my milk comes in they are going to grow again, i've found that ebay do some good bra's mainly sent from the USA but cheap enough and although not mega pretty they dammed well do the job :)
Good luck lovie :hug:

Im with you! I have always been fairly big chested - 34/36 DD but they are now bursting out of 38FF cup!! Its a bloomin nightmare as it makes me feel frumpy and I look with envy at some of the maternity clothing that I would just look stupid in. They give me neck ache, back ache and I feel like Im suffocating if I lie on my back! So to have an L cup - my goodness I do feel for you! I am definitely going to look at having surgery following the birth of my Peanut as I imagine that once I have finished breast feeding, they are going to look like over-sized spaniels ears! I will probably be able to tie them round my waist!!! :rotfl:
Im also slightly concerned that my baby is going to be petrified when he sees these huge bazoomas coming at him!! :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back