Todays scan - awkward baby!!

alfie

Reaction score
Well, what a day, I went for a scan today as I have excess amniotic fluid. I also had a scan last Friday. Since last Friday baby has decided it is going to be rather awkard and turn breech (prob due to the excess water)! Great, so at 38 weeks it was head down, now it's not! So tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for an ecv procedure where they attempt to turn the baby - sounds like a lovely experience (not!!) Obviously they may not be able to turn it and if that is the case I will have to have a planned c-section but they can't fit me in until next Friday when I will be overdue. The procedure tomorrow could cause the baby distress and then they will do an emergency c-section. If they can't turn baby and i go into spontenous labour before the planned c-section they will do an "unplanned" c-section, not quite an emergency but not ideal. So my plan tomorrow is: if the consultant can turn the baby I will ask him to break my waters at the same time so that the baby cannot turn again, hopefully he'll oblige. So Midna, I might beat you yet!! sorry hon :cheer:

Nil by mouth from midnight - just in case!!!! :(

Alfie

bloody hell that's scary stuff!!
all the good luck for tomorrow xxxx

Wow :shock: I hope all goes well tomorrow. :hug: :hug:

good luck today, fingers crossed they can turn baby...

Good luck hun... the ecv is a scary procedure... I hope it all goes well for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not really supposed to be in here til next Thurrsday (hope no one minds :oops: ) but wanted to say Good Luck for today :D
:hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back