***THE MEET...Photos and reviews ;O)***

Flame said:
It was nice to meet the few of you i did speak to. I did warn people i was shy and not very good at being the first to speak :?
Maybe next year.

The one photo i am on i look awwwwful in :shock: and a right grumpy so and so. I'm not... honest.

Hiya Flame :wave:

I felt bad in the end, cos every time I walked past you I was like "come and mingle, come and mingle," then I suddenly thought I must look like a right bossy cow so then I was like..."Well only it you want to, no pressure etc etc"

What a numpty :oops:

I can see why my OH hates my purple coat, makes me look like the michelin man. But but but its comfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

Minime said:
I can see why my OH hates my purple coat, makes me look like the michelin man. But but but its comfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

Hiya minime, it's so good to finally put a face to a name :) I hope you had a good time!

Hiyaaaaaaaa :wave:

We had a fab fab time it was lovely to see everyone even if we kinda lurked in the corner :D

It felt weird too cos i recognised the babies more than the mums :oops: :rotfl:

Im gonna try to come to the london meet too cos i need a hug with little alice again :D

Everyone was so lovely and friendly made you feel very welcome which was good cos im a shy old biddy :rotfl:

Anyways here goes, i only have a few pics from our little huddle then my battery died, had new ones in the car though for the mini zoo

Sarah's (eblinx) damon bless him

Picture1319.jpg

Lauras ellouise tucking into something tasty

Picture1315.jpg

Ellouise again looking lovely bless her

Picture1321.jpg

My little princess enjoying her philly sarnies

Picture1316.jpg

The three of them with a dinner guest (im really sorry but i cant remember his name :oops: )

Picture1314.jpg

We had a gatecrashing squirrel which was near enough eating out your hand he was that close!!!!!!!! :shock: :D

Picture1318.jpg

Urchin said:
Flame said:
It was nice to meet the few of you i did speak to. I did warn people i was shy and not very good at being the first to speak :?
Maybe next year.

The one photo i am on i look awwwwful in :shock: and a right grumpy so and so. I'm not... honest.

Hiya Flame :wave:

I felt bad in the end, cos every time I walked past you I was like "come and mingle, come and mingle," then I suddenly thought I must look like a right bossy cow so then I was like..."Well only it you want to, no pressure etc etc"

What a numpty :oops:

I'm glad you did because otherwise i might not have spoken to anyone and would have looked a right loner lol

Hi

Kimbo Urchin is right i am very very far away :( unfortanetly, but Sarah keeps trying to convince me to move to England :lol:

British Columbia is in Canada im the outsider on the forum :(

Katrina

and sarah will convince her soon

or she will be visiting for a long time, i even said she could move all her family and friends over here how kind is that ??? :rotfl:

:wave: girls.. will post properly soon, had a horrible day today :cry:

only just got home.. will update my pics and thanks soon :hug:

kayzee said:
Im gonna try to come to the london meet too cos i need a hug with little alice again :D

You had better be comming misses! i need a cuddle from tia!

sunshinestars, are you ok hun? :hug:

sunshinestars said:
:wave: girls.. will post properly soon, had a horrible day today :cry:

only just got home.. will update my pics and thanks soon :hug:

You ok hun? :hug:

i cannot believe some people didn't talk to others and some felt a bit left out.
why didn't you all introduce yourselves and off spring / hubbys etc like on the forum????????????????

If i had been able to make it i would have made sure everyone knew i was there and said hello to everyone! :wave: im like that! :rotfl:

budge said:
If i had been able to make it i would have made sure everyone knew i was there and said hello to everyone! :wave: im like that! :rotfl:

you are??? really???

Only joking budge!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: actually im quite a shy person in real life :fib:
no im not - i talk to anyone even if they don't like me - sad eh :rotfl:

I am the same.... I actually make more of an effort to speak to people that dont like me - just to annoy them even more!! :rotfl:

SarahH said:
I am the same.... I actually make more of an effort to speak to people that dont like me - just to annoy them even more!! :rotfl:

yes i do too. i get a kick out of it to be honest. Big smile or a wave and a bright cheering 'hello' :D :D :D :D :D

Right then im here for 10 mins bailey has finally settled wonder how long for!

anyway i just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone who went to the meet, i had a fab time, it was good putting faces to names etc and meeting all your lo's and lo's to be (happy_chick, kimbo, leckershell and if theres any one i miss then i am sorry, no good with names at the best of times) it was a great day and the weather stayed great, a little chilly at times but the rain stayed off at least :dance:

also to everyone who came bck to our hotel i felt really bad for you not being able to stay, but i hope we was ok company whilst you did, it was fun...

heres the pics sorry theres loads.. :oops: also im sorry if i cant remember your name :oops:

little owen jo-anne's youngest fella
Picture072.jpg

cameron jo-anne's eldest man..
Picture071-1.jpg

bradley my little man.. his impression of a pose lol
Picture074.jpg

sarah(eblinx) with bailey
Picture075.jpg

jo( happy_chick) with bailey
Picture077.jpg

i think this is mel and alfiesmummy.. shoot me if im wrong :oops:
Picture078.jpg

natalie (tangeriendream) jake and bailey
Picture079.jpg

libby and bailey
Picture080.jpg

dylan and bailey
Picture081.jpg

not sure who these babys belong to.. sorry girls shout if they are yours.. :lol:
Picture082.jpg

at the nature park
Picture085.jpg

the back of a few of people..
Picture086-1.jpg

jo and her oh
Picture088.jpg

charlotte&emily and Kimbo
Picture089.jpg

me and bailey.. i dont take a great pic..
Picture092.jpg

this peacock made the great escape near the cafe area..
Picture094.jpg

and a randon shot of urchin, minxy and a few others.. i wouldnt look lol.. sorry, oh and that man in the back ground, is my oh mark
Picture096.jpg

so thats it for the pics,

had a great time girls.. thank you and cant wait till next year..

budge hope you can make it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back