***THE MEET...Photos and reviews ;O)***

Kimbo said:
no dont get me wrong, i didnt mean it in a funny sort of way!
just everyone seemed to be having such a good time we didnt wanna interrupt anyone!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:(

See I thought you two looked like you were deep in conversation so I didn't want to interupt too much :oops:

Aww had a great time, im the same though, sorry i didnt speeak to you all, i get very shy round people i dont know, minime thats my little poppet in the pink top in ur pic :lol: Everyone was lovely, will deffo do it again but will have to stay in a hotel this time :D

It looked like you all had a great time. I would love to come next year if I have my own lo by then. Maybe some sort of icebreaking activity is needed right at the beginning, they are initially a little embarrassing but they are a great way for people to meet and say hellp to everyone in the group.
Don't know how practical that would be with lots of littlies...but there is a whole year to think on it :D

I had a fab time! it was awsome meeting everyone who went! :cheer: :cheer:

Stanley and I had a fab day :D

I didn't sit down much, spent the whole time trying to get round everyone and distract Stanley from wrecking the buffet and stealing food off other kids (sorry Dior :oops: )

It was great to see so many of us from all forums, I met TTCers, bumpy ladies and babies tiny and bigger :cheer:

I have felt better that I dis this morning but I don't think I was TOO reckless. Might've been a different story had we got served somewhere! :lol:

Hope you travellers all had safe trips back, see you all next year!!

Here's my (paltry 3) pics

Random distance shot

HPIM0155.jpg

HPIM0159.jpg

I love this one of Stanley and Hope

HPIM0160.jpg

OMG Bray is not happy

stanley is sitting to close to his mrs for comfort :shakehead:

Great pics, looks like you all had a fab day :D
Being a complete pramaholic I've been admiring all your prams, I'm gutted James is too big for one now :lol:

Happy chick- which one were you?!!! :oops:

Can't believe I didn't speak to you! Didn't know you were there?!!! :roll:

mlittle girl has boys fighting over her now, im so proud, stanley is gorge :D

i had a good time :D

was knackered on way back and then had to go straight to hospital with emily as her temp was 38 and she has an infection :(

i know i didnt talk to many people, i am really really shy and hate approaching people :( but you all looked so nice :D

Charlotte & Emily said:
i had a good time :D

was knackered on way back and then had to go straight to hospital with emily as her temp was 38 and she has an infection :(

i know i didnt talk to many people, i am really really shy and hate approaching people :( but you all looked so nice :D

Bet you're gutted I didn't chase you with my shoe!!!

I tried not to harrass you too much. Emily is lush but she thinks I'm scarey :?

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are back in Saaaarf Lahndan!!!! :cheer:

had a fab time altho Jam got a bit hysterical on the way home and threw up :( but he was fine when we got in!

lovely to meet everyone, got too many good moments to write but had an excellent time, and it only cost us £40 in petrol to get up there!!!

def comin next yr, i now look forward to the London meet hehe!! im such an addict lol :rotfl:

Hi

wow looks like you alol had such a great day :D must admit im jelous owuld cost me thousands ot make it down but i have to start saving money and maybe next year i can make it.. .maybe

Lovely pics everyone nice to see some new faces!!

Sarah dont worry B still has his first GF Kiara still loves him :D

Katrina

ur joking i thought it was in scotland :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It was nice to meet the few of you i did speak to. I did warn people i was shy and not very good at being the first to speak :?
Maybe next year.

The one photo i am on i look awwwwful in :shock: and a right grumpy so and so. I'm not... honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back