***THE MEET...Photos and reviews ;O)***

lol Fran, no text from shell yet so presume she survived yesturday :lol:

I hate having my pic taken too, especially looking like a heffalump.

Are the doughnuts all gone now Fran? :lol:

Adele said:
lol Fran, no text from shell yet so presume she survived yesturday :lol:

I hate having my pic taken too, especially looking like a heffalump.

Are the doughnuts all gone now Fran? :lol:

Nope got 6 left out of 12 :oops: How bad is that?!!!!

I can't believe how much weight I've put ont his pregnancy, I look like the michelin man!!!

Tell me about it :oops: I've already put on 2 stone :lol:

glad every one had a nice day i did too. sooo tired today though

we left our house at 9.30am and i didnt get in till 1am :lol:
had to be up at 6am for work and dont finish till 7pm :cry:

had a lovely day and lovely night though

sorry to those who i didnt get to talk to, i knnow its bad and has always been a fault of mine but if some one dont talk to me i dont talk to them :oops: sorry will work on that, it makes me come accross ignorant.

i just felt sop rude if i didnt know your names or your babies names so ild rather just be quiet :oops: :lol:

every one was sooooo nice

Dior has a new mum though :( every time i looked at her she was with MummyKay, must be because they share the same bday :D

PS frangelle dont kill me but.......

i said to mummyKay, which one is Fragle
she burst out laughing and corrected me on what your name really was :rotfl:

soooorry :lol:

Urchin Minxy MummyKay.... you got hangovers? what time did you get home?

dionne said:
PS frangelle dont kill me but.......

i said to mummyKay, which one is Fragel
she burst out laughing and corrected me on what your name really was :rotfl:

soooorry :lol:
?

That's an improvement- Eve and that call me fransmelle!!! evil evil people!!! :lol:

I was the big frumpy one haha, didn't realise how much weight I'd put on this time round til I saw the photo's on here!!! Roll on November :roll:

Ok im just going to hop into my time machine and go back 24 hours so I would be on my way to the meet right about now :lol:

Looks like you all had an awesome time and im really sorry I missed it!

See you next year, or at a wales meet perhaps? :wink:

was gutted you couldnt come GGG :(
would have loved to meet you.

i want to coment on the cute babies but scared incase i leave some one out :lol:

looks like u all had a lovely time! i wish i couldve gone.

some pics from last night:

In the hotel bar, a tiny little bar but I liked sitting in the conservatory bit, we has it to ourselves :)

Dionne and MummyKay
nightout001.jpg

random poles :lol:

nightout002.jpg

after we went to TGI's for a bite to eat, excuse my face I was really laughing at something!
L-R Dionne, MummyKay, Alfiesmummy, Cassi, Minxy, Me!

nightout006.jpg

after THAT me, Minxy and Mummykay went to her hotels bar, where although mummykay went up to bed at about 12.30, me and minxy stayed chatting for another hour on our own!

:D

Got in at about 1.45, great night :D

Urchin said:
after THAT me, Minxy and Mummykay went to her hotels bar, where although mummykay went up to bed at about 12.30, me and minxy stayed chatting for another hour on our own!

:D

Got in at about 1.45, great night :D

hahaha mummyKay is a great host :lol:

cant see the pics though as im in work :evil:

frangelle said:
Adele said:
I'm glad I went in the end :) Sorry to the people that I didn't speak to aswell! I'm too shy, will be bringing the kiddies next year :cheer:

Shell not given birth yet after Eve's dodgy driving?!!! :rotfl:

I wish I was shy, I've got such a big mouth :oops: :roll:

I am so unimpressed with how in every photo I look like a complete drongo, I am the least photogenic person in the world!!!

BUT I GOT SOME KRISPY KREMES!!! :cheer:

me and the bump are still here :lol:

so glad I went in the end yesterday. it's nice to put a face to a name and everyone's so nice :) i should probably have made an effort to talk to more people, but like I didn't know what to say and i didn't wanna look like a complete muppet saying uh hello... to people i recognise but don't speak to a lot, cos people would have thought i was right random :oops:

was so tired last night though, got to sleep straight away (after the usual 10 mins trying to get comfy) and got up about 1030 this morning. the photos are great, i didn't hardly take any cos i saw everyone else was taking some.

to be honest i think some people enjoyed it more than others
probably wouldnt travel down there again... too much travelling for me and charlotte to be sat in a corner on our own :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
mmmmmmmm that beer looks lovely :lol: :lol:

The pint would be mine 8) Alfiesmommy called me a geezerbird though lol :p

Great to see you all, sorry i got there so fashinably late, didnt decide I was going to come till 1pm hehe :D

Got in at 1:15am so that was'nt too bad!! :)

Cas xx

Kimbo said:
to be honest i think some people enjoyed it more than others
probably wouldnt travel down there again... too much travelling for me and charlotte to be sat in a corner on our own :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

awwww dont be like that, alot of people really tried with each other, and im sure i seen you and Minxy talking?

cassi said:
Kimbo said:
mmmmmmmm that beer looks lovely :lol: :lol:

The pint would be mine 8) Alfiesmommy called me a geezerbird though lol :p

Great to see you all, sorry i got there so fashinably late, didnt decide I was going to come till 1pm hehe :D

Got in at 1:15am so that was'nt too bad!! :)

Cas xx

Cassi Jakob is soooo good he was such an angel made me miss Harley seeing how well behaved he was :angel: was meeting you. you geeza bird. you did get her back though saying to get her a dog bowl :rotfl:

no dont get me wrong, i didnt mean it in a funny sort of way!
just everyone seemed to be having such a good time we didnt wanna interrupt anyone!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Kimbo said:
no dont get me wrong, i didnt mean it in a funny sort of way!
just everyone seemed to be having such a good time we didnt wanna interrupt anyone!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww im sorry hun,tbh i just stuck with who i knew i didnt make that much of an effort, but you should have come over and sat with us all we are all more then friendly

Aww kimbo u shud have just come over to poeple, we were a bit like that at first (cos my OH is really shy in situations like that, bless him!) but after a while and everyone relaxed it was great even though I did feel sick all day!!

I do still feel bad as I didn't speak to some people but I felt really silly as didn't know who some of them were :oops: sorry to those people!

We left the park at 4pm to miss traffic and got home at 7pm as there we're some delays on M60 (as always!). Would defo do it all again next year though and we will have LO with us then, ill hopefully be driving too so maybe Sam doesn't have to come if he doesn't want to lol I was so proud of him he didn't complain once apart from that he was tired so I had him drink some coffee :lol:

I want another meet soon!!! *stamps feet!* :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back