How much did you sell?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
It's getting to that point where I've got stuff that I could sell because Lizzie won't need it any more, but it's stuff that although would give me a bit of cash in the short term, would cost more to replace in the future if/when I have another child.
So I was just wondering for those of you who have more than one child, how much stuff did you keep from your first? Was there anything you sold and then regretted you'd sold when you had your second?

I was wondering this exact same thing!!!!! X

Im keeping the moses basket and all natural clothes But going to sell all her girls clothes x

im keeping everythin except clothes, but we bought all neutral and decorated her room natural cos we didnt know she was a girl till she arrived, lol so thats good for next time,

im happy to sell all her clothes (besdies some keepsakes) cos even though she hasnt worn them lots and theve been washed & put away, i think id like my next newborn in brand new clothes, even if they are only matalan & primarni again, lol

and the money has come in handy to buy her some new ones in the next size, gota love next sales for buying in advance!!

xxx

Oh amy, I walked past my local Next on saturday and saw the sale on and completely forgot they do baby clothes!! And it's nice stuff too :(

I can't really sell Lizzie's clothes as they were all 'borrowed' anyway from SIL (she wants them back if she has a little girl again lol). Also asked OH how many kids he'd like and he just said 'how many you can handle'....so I guess I should just keep everything in the loft :p

Yep i got loads at the xmas one, :) this time they didnt have as much this time tho, im a bit stingy n wont pay full price for next stuff for her cos she grows so bloody fast she hardly gets any wear outa stuf, but when its half price il buy twice as much, lol

Loft sounds a good idea :)
My hubby says were havin 4 at least :-/ lol
X

I was wondering this as we have all the fisher price rainforest stuff like bouncer, wall stickers, jumperoo, play gym etc and think where are we going to store it and if I have a girl next then I would want all pink things but at the same time if we have a boy I would want to keep it?!? Hubby is adament we are having no more but me I want another but will prob be in my mid thirties as we can't afford to sell house and move to somewhere bigger so I really am in a to sell or not to sell situation!!

I have already been selling his clothes though as had a lot of stuff for gifts which he wore a couple of times but think am gonna sell as bundles as I struggle to sell individually.

Oh dear, I think I may be a meanie mum- I didn't keep diddly squat! Although, it was all hand me downs and I was living in a teeny flat for the first 2 years. I think it's down to personality - my SIL has kept EVERYTHING from both her girls. To me that sounds mental, but to her I seem cold and unsentimental. *shrugs* It's personal preference, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back