**The "I'm Testing Tomorrow" Thread**

:? I am going crazy- its CD49 for me and no AF tested this morning and got BFn (used a cheapie).

My average cycle is 44days so I know that I still might be a bit early but that also means that my AF could just be running late. Arggghhh!!!!

Try again on Friday I suppose.......

:bored:

ok, so after trying a million diff types of birth controll last year, my cycle was really all over the place, but charting my cycle for a few months... just before xmas we decided to start trying for another baby as we are due to get married in March. i got my period on the 8th Nov, then again on the 6th of Dec. i normally have a 27 /28day cycle. i am due Yesterday or today? soooo TESTING IN THE MORNING! hoping i get my BFP on the clearblue me and my OH bought today! :pray:

Hi!

Just wondering how you got on with AF- hope she has stayed away.

I tested again this morn and got BFN again!! Now on day CD51 so this is the longest so far- please send a BFP my way soon.

xxx

Sending you a million BFPs! prey for me too.. im testing in the morning! i got a BFN, but yes, AF has stayed away hope thats a good sign :wink:

:pray: Best of luck for 2moz, I'm going to get my digi out!!! lol!!! I hope we are both back on here 2moz with new BFP posts!! Fingers are crossed for you too.

i don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight- it's like Xmas eve when you were young waiting to see what Santa brings you.

See you tomorrow!

x :wave: :lol:

well, i have no idea whats going on, another BFN.. im a week late aswell but have been BD all month just really hoping i didnt miss my moment. im going to wait a few weeks, if no AF then try again. iv been texting my friend, she knows were trying, i told her i got my AF on 6th, BD ever day on fertile week and every second day on rest, apart from my few days of rest after OH tore me ouchhh! :oops: LOL. and this was only a few days before i was due on AF so doubt mrs egg was there! she said she only got her BFP 3weeks after? is this poss? she got 5 BFNs the 2 weeks she was late xx

Another BFN took it on the digi this morning and they are supposed to be the most accurate so feeling a bit down in the dumps now. No more hpt's for me gonna hand my sample to doc's on Monday and make an appointment for Thurs (it'll be wed's afternoon before they get the results back. :?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back