**The "I'm Testing Tomorrow" Thread**

Hi
I was just wondering how long you should wait after AF is late to do a test?
I'm a week late now, but don't want to waste money buying tests if it's too early.
My cycles are a bit irregular, but the last 2 have been the same, so I was expecting AF last Monday. I have also been on antibiotics for a UTI which could have affected things.
Any advice would be great!
Thanks! :)

kmac,

Most tests can be done from the day your period is due, a week late is definately not too early. Good luck :pray:

Thanks for that Jodie Lou, and good luck tomorrow.
I'm scared it will be negative. I'll be ridiculously disappointed, even though it's only our first month TTC.
I was determined not to get obsessed by it and just let nature take it's course! So much for that idea.... :roll:
Might hold off a few days and see if AF puts in an appearance!
xx

Congrats Jodie Lou!! :cheer:
I went and bought a test, but I'm too scared to do it.
I've been feeling sick all day, but I don't know if I'm making myself feel like that.
I don't know what i'm more scared of. Will be upset if it's negative and worried where all these symptoms have come from!
I'll let you know if I do it....

Thank's.

I think it would be best to test and put your mind at rest (that rhymes :lol: ). I was feeling sick and worried and my head was all over the place, I was scared to test too, but I needed to know either way. Good luck :pray: :hug:

Good luck kmac, please let us know what happens.xxxx

Well I tested and it was negative. I'm totally confused now - where is AF? And why do I feel sick and bloated?
Pants! :?

:hug: Sorry kmac, maybe leave it a few days then test again if AF doesnt turn up.

I'm sorry too kmac, try to bear with it and hopefully you will get the bfp. :pray:

Well I guess I should be testing tomorrow. I have no premenstrual feelings, though my boobs do hurt a bit (and I was a right stroppy cow at work earlier :lol: ). To be honest, I really dont think that I am pregnant this month, so if AF doesnt turn up for a while, ill put that down to me being full of flu for almost a month now (which is just ridiculous!).

Good luck everyone for their December BFP's!!! I so hope there are alot of happy christmasses ahead for us :cheer:

Ah well I didnt even get anywhere near testing this month! I needed the loo at midnight and low and behold AF arrived! Thats the most 'on time' I think she has ever been! Id rather that though than the tease or being late and the disappointment when she does arrive.

So no December BFP for me, but I have worked out if I have a normal cycle then I should have my next AF or a BFP on my birthday!! I pray so much for that to be the case!

Thanks Jodielou :) Ah well another month of TTC isnt such a bad thing!

Just look at it this way, you will be able to eat and drink what you want at xmas :) Hopefully you will get a BFP in the new year. Make sure you enjoy yourself this xmas and concentrate on you and your other half. Because next year you might have a baby or will probably be quite pregnant around xmas.

xJodieLoux said:
Just look at it this way, you will be able to eat and drink what you want at xmas :) Hopefully you will get a BFP in the new year. Make sure you enjoy yourself this xmas and concentrate on you and your other half. Because next year you might have a baby or will probably be quite pregnant around xmas.

Ooh thats such a lovely thought! Mind you I did think last Christmas would have been my last as non pregnant or non mother, however we didnt start trying til May/June and I really didnt think it would be this difficult! Im far more clued up on the matter now though and looking forward to that BFP even more now and my OH is far more into the idea now too, so everything happens for a reason.

Im praying for that Jan 3rd BFP!! It will be my 29th birthday, my birthday will be day 29 of my cycle - This HAS to mean something! :rotfl:

That would be a lovely birthday present :)

I think alot of people dont realise how long it can take to get pregnant. Last year we started TTC and I got pregnant in our first month, sadly miscarried though. I thought I would conceive quickly again, but it took us 10 months :wall: Now I'm pregnant again and looking back on the past year it seems to have gone really fast.

Christmas doesnt seem so appealing to me this year because I cant eat everything in sight because I'm feeling too sick and theres certain foods I cant eat, I cant drink, I'm just exhausted all the time. I am actually dreading it. Which is why I said enjoy it while you can :D

Hey Girlies!

I just thought I'd let you know I'm testing on Monday- so please keep everything crossed for me and pour a ton of Babydust this way- hee hee!

Good Luck to everyone awaiting those BFP's...

Here's to lots of 2008 babies!

xxx :pray:

MrsD1 said:
Hey Girlies!

I just thought I'd let you know I'm testing on Monday- so please keep everything crossed for me and pour a ton of Babydust this way- hee hee!

Good Luck to everyone awaiting those BFP's...

Here's to lots of 2008 babies!

xxx :pray:

good luck chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

sending you lots of sticky babydust!!!!!! xxx

Thanks,

Still no AF today-not a spot. Woo hoo!!! Feeling little bit sicky- could be all in my head though (wishfull thinking).

Apart from that I'm feeling fine- not as crabit as normal! hee hee!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow.

xxxx :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back