**The "I'm Testing Tomorrow" Thread**

since my BFN last week, AF still hasnt arrived so i shall be testing again tomorrow :pray:

Well, not sure if this is entirely the right place to post but I am due tomorrow but not testing, have a feeling there won't really be any need and prefer the feeling of a ''possible'' rather than staring a blatant negative in the face!! :roll:

No symptoms of AF other than a few aches in lower back and v low in pelvic area, boobs are fine and no preg symtoms either..all rather unexciting really....boo!!

AF came last nite :x Better luck soon I hope :)

Am testing on the 10th, Which is to days after my 25th birthday, were hoping, it would such a great gift.. It'd be just my luck and AF wil show, Its done that to me the last couple month, i test then laster that same day , or the next morning.. AF shows her dam face!!

tested today.. BFN.. :( :( gues will try again .. AF still hasnt showed tho.. was due yesterday.

I think im gonna be testing tomorow :D Bought a pack of 10 cheapies last week and only have 2 left :rotfl:

AF is due tomorrow/Weds. Should I test tomorrow, Im really scared that it will be a BFN.I havent bought a test yet, hubby thinks I should wait to see if AF comes but Id rather know earlier so if it is a BFN I will know AF is coming and not be disappointed when it comes. What does everyone think? Shall I tet tomorrow?

Update-ok I have done something silly as curiosity got the better of me. I just bought a 2 pack of cheapy tests (£6.98 at asda), and I just HAD to do a test. It was a BFN but then again, Im not due for a couple of days. I feel kind of peed off (excuse the pun), maybe Im pg but i tested too early.

I bet lots of you ladies have done the same as me have you? I didnt even tell my OH, he is at work. I think in my heart I knew it would be BFN but the proof is there :( well until I get my AF that is ).

Silly me :wall: but I had to know

AF came today :cry:

Better luck next month maybe. My cycle is exactly 28 days so I wonder when O day is for me?????

:hug: Sorry she got you. Everyone is different, even if you have the same cycle length. Have you been charting your temps or other signs? I think that's the best way to figure at when you ovulate. Good luck next month!

Thanks Kimberly, no I havent been doing temps as I feel as though Im not that obsessed with it YET lol. Better luck this month though eh, think we will start today as I am on day 9 of my cycle, theres no harm in trying is there, BD every other day this month I reckon then we will see what happens eh.xxxx

I'm testing tomorrow, thats if AF doesn't get me before tomorrow.

Since i had the MC my boobs no longer hurt when im due on my period, which i found very strange.

Last night i was up all night feeling sick ( which could have been wind...lol) and was eating the rennies like no tomorrow for the heartburn ( which i know i get early in pregnancy) so fingers crossed.

I have the feeling that i'm not but i like getting excited at the what if, im sure you all no that feeling.

I'll be back letting you know xxxx Fingers crossed xxxxx

lol well AF still hasn't come and i went out and bought the tests but darn't do it....lol
I think i'll wait for the weekend now i like the what if side rather than not.
So hopefully after the weekend ill be on here with a BFP xxx

im testing today!! when my OH hurrys up his ass out of bed im dying for a pee!!! im having second thoughts on testing -- i know im nearly 3 weeks late .. but yesterday i was so much more sure that it might come back POS now im just feeling silly and want to do it when no ones looking so i dont feel rediculous!! LOL iv had alot of heartburn and heavy feeling in my lower stomach suppppeeerrrr tired been in bed by 6am LOL. but still think im wasting my time and money??? what you think the chances are girls??xxxxxxx :roll:

Did you test? Well we would love to know................

well... sorry to keep you girls guessing but lovely lovely AF turned up :S perfect timing!!! :x xxxx

So sorry Elles Mum, looks like we have similar cycles, i have af at the moment too. Better luck this cycle eh hun, it will come around quick!

I'm testing tomorrow, I'm on CD 34 now, my longest cylcle of the year so far, they usually last between 28 and 32 days. My longest cycle ever was 34 days, so if I'm not on by the morning this will be a new record for me :roll:

I dont have any symptoms really, I'm alot more tired than usual and (it could be my imagination) I think my nipples are getting more sensitive. I've got AF type cramps, been having them since about wednesday. I'm going mad here lol :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back