The Hobby Sticky - Show Off Your Work

Ok, I've totally copied Babylicious but this is my latest cross stitch :lol:

DSC_0069-2.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

SPONGEBOB.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

Loving the Spongebob pics. Colours can look so vibrant in cross stitch-perfect for cartoon type pics :D

Loving the spongebob cros stitches.

I'd really love to do one for my friends little boy as he is having his room done in spongebob.

Could anyone please tell me where i can get all the bits that i need to do one from?

This is my latest picture for Josh :)

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Kelly, do you cross stitch already or will Spongebob be your first one?

You'll need the chart (Babylicious posted the link somewhere in this thread), some 14 count fabric and some DMC thread 8)

That is lovely kirsty.

Yea it will be my first.

can i get a starter kit with these bits in or do you know any good websites where i can get the bits i need?

Do you have a craft store like Hobbycraft near you? That'd be the best place to get the stuff.

You can't buy everything as a kit, the website just provides the chart, but all you need to buy is some 14 count white fabric (aida) and the threads listed on the website (they're about 52p each). Buy a hoop if you can aswell cos it makes it easier to stitch on a big piece of fabric.

Spongebob takes quite a while though, and it has enough yellow in it to drive you mad :lol:

It'll be worth it though :D

awww tnx for ur help kirsty

i think ill give it a go

I scrapbook, love it too!! Here's 2 of my fave pages of my eldest 2, haven't had much time to do any of Lucy yet

img015.jpg

img014.jpg

Had to do it with the links as pics to big for here!! EDIT: Think I've worked it now!!

Im soooooo envious! there are only 2 things I can do and neither are creative!

One is making videos from photos and editing photos I love it as seen here::
(the first is old BTW!)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PuaWKGquI

basically any photo editing, video editing, or sony ericsson phone themes I can do or at least try to!!!

Babylicious said:
kirsty - that tatty ted is sooooo cute!

I'm not happy with his eyes like cos I only just learnt to do French Knots and one is bigger than the other :roll:

Ahh those bibs are cute :D

Can you buy them ready made with the aida bit on the bottom? :think:

your cards are lovely emma!

can i ask all your opinions on these? would you buy one (in theory - i'm not touting :wink: )? :think: :think:

CIMG0040-1.jpg

CIMG0041-1.jpg

CIMG0044-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27