The Hobby Sticky - Show Off Your Work

Not as good as PP's but I've had a go :wink:

Picture129091-1.jpg

was gonna say the same thi would love one bhe but idnt wana sound cheeky :oops:

Yey ill pm her too then since im not the only cheeky one :rotfl:

This has kept me busy whilst on maternity leave, finished it in record time i think!

need to add some more green squares to the bottom line, cant find the bloody thread! grr going to have to go back to the shop and get some more! Oh and i just notices that i need to back stitch the other compact on the bottom! lol preggo brain!

DSC02445.jpg

DSC02449.jpg

DSC02448.jpg

Babylicious, I love that :D

Did you chart it yourself or was it bought?

I used 14 count as I have tonnes :rotfl: it took me about a month of stitching but was only an hour every other day, stitched up really quickly - no backstitch and really easy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think I have some 14 count Aida...

*runs off to check*

Yeah I have. Gonna buy the threads tomorrow.

OH will kill me, I've got about 3 cross stitch projects on the go and another 4 or 5 kits unopened :shhh:

I just like starting new ones :oops:

Don't even get me started :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seans given up telling me not to buy new kits :rotfl: :rotfl:

ohh you talented lot.

my main hobby is looking after 4 arab horses, cant wait to get back to horses once its 'safe' again.

others include card making, scrapbooking and cross stitching. i also love baking even though im no good at it i like it did it all the time at work in the old folks home as hey all apreciated my efforts, lol. (the dementia helped i think)

I love this thread!!

I make jewellery, draw, paint, cook, sew, I'll try pretty much anything!

I'll post some pics when I get a minute.

What would i need to have to start cross stitching, im desperate to make something but dont know where to start

chickadee1976 said:
What would i need to have to start cross stitching, im desperate to make something but dont know where to start

Just buy a beginners kit and it'll have all you need, including instructions :)

Try and start with something small that won't take long to finish, once you see your first completed picture you'll wanna do loads more 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back