The Hobby Sticky - Show Off Your Work

lisa&alex

Reaction score
Hello fellow pf members

This is the hobby sticky where you can show off what you have made, how you have made it and if you wish add instructions/patterns/recipes to show others how to do it these can be done either written or step by step pictures.

I think this thread could be very popular and fun.

:D

I wana be able to knitt, im so jelous by all you people who can, is it easy??

Littlelady87 said:
I wana be able to knitt, im so jelous by all you people who can, is it easy??

I can knit...... if someone starts it off for me with looping the wool on to the needles.... never been able to do that! lol!

Take a look at the vid, it looks quite easy :hug:

I sew, knit, cross stitch, write, photoshop... I'm a proper lil hobby horse I am... although, I'm going back to work soon so I will be spending all my free time with my girls...

breast feeders changing bag
IMGP0119.jpg

IMGP0118.jpg

knitted teddies
100_1502.jpg

wall murals in the nursery
moominwall.jpg

cross stitch
100_1437.jpg

knitted baby things
100_1439.jpg

at the end of my pregnancy I was producing booties at a rate of knots my DH said... :rotfl: I also knitted shawls, dresses, mittens.

awh squig!! ur cross stitch is great i love it!!

i can make cakes
digitalpics031.jpg

digitalpics030.jpg

digitalpics028.jpg

digitalpics029.jpg

all the flowers are icing too that i made sorry they are a bit big

midna said:
LOOK WHAT I MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont need to explain how few vodaka redbulls some pints unprotected amazing sex= a gorgeous seed.

yes I really did make her :lol:

DSCN0443.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats better than all my stuff put together

The only thing I make are my pendants... I have some new designs and now even do gold plated ones.

Double heart

doubleheart.jpg

Charm for a bracelet:

archiecharm.jpg

:)

I sooo want one of those pendents urchin... but with Spanish post being crap.. I doubt it would be possible... :(

I do photos too....

2382808530_e7b2df6320.jpg

And now I can watermark them... I was a lil worried that someone would steal them and claim them as their own, as a lot of hard work went into these photos... and they are MINE!

Can i join in? lol

Any pics of my main hobby would be boring (its mostly just cas and engines and well, not really worthy of pics lol), i also used to do quite a bit of photography now and again, but dont have any the pics on this PC... :roll: got pages and pages of poetry etc aswell but again, not really pic worthy :lol:

Anyway, not really a hobby as such, but i do like to doodle! lol these are just a few bits and pieces i have laying around, i have folders and folders full of cartoon characters, tattoo style drawings that people have asked for etc, and quite alot of potrait stuff that i cant find :? i cant really draw anymore though since i broke my hand, cant sit it right :(

few bits and bobs i had lying around
d1.jpg

spot the obsession i used to have... :lol: :oops: my ex even ended up with 2 betty boop tattoos on her because of me... and shes now obsessed too :lol:

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

id show my better stuff if i could be bothered to find it lol

Im so jealous!

I wish i could make things, especially cakes...
People who can do that i think are so talented!

The only things ive ever done is design my own tattoos...
I didnt want to just pick out of a book...

One on my foot, just an S with hearts either side
And these...

on one wrist, and "youll never walk alone" on the other

Bit rubbish compared to other peoples :rotfl: ....

This isnt mine but my son is at Huddersfield Uni studying Automotive design and he sent me a pic of something he had to do as a project, he is in his first year and he was really proud of it.
DSC00002.jpg

awww the cross stitch ones are really good! i might start doing them, are they easy to do?

Babylicious said:
I cross stitch too

Picture030.jpg

I've got that kit unopened, I need to finish the rest of the ones I've started first :lol:

I'll post pics of mine soon 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back