The Hobby Sticky - Show Off Your Work

Ive had one before and loved it, but im a bit of a magpie.
Thing is my new phone doesnt have the hanging bit on it, id check to see if its just mine (a sony erricson w580 i) or if most new phones dont have one

chickadee1976 said:
What would i need to have to start cross stitching, im desperate to make something but dont know where to start

I probably have a couple of kits knocking about if you want to try? You get small free ones on some magazines which you can have a go at. PM me your address and I'll see what I've got (I'm sure I have a small tigger kit)

Finished this today - I designed it myself too. It's for a charity square for a poorly little boy called armani http://www.lovequiltsuk.com/AmaniM.html

Not had chance to iron it yet though!

Picture129103-1.jpg

Here's one I made last week, its rubber stamped on stampbord and glazed

KIF_9421.jpg

KIF_9425.jpg

Ooh, saucy Minime! Absolutely stunning though. What is it? :oops: A card?

You talented laydee!

yup, you use different stamps to create an image or scene, its done on 16 pieces of 1"x1" stampbord tiles then its all coloured in, separated, glazed and mounted on card :)

purple13 said:
your cards are lovely emma!

can i ask all your opinions on these? would you buy one (in theory - i'm not touting :wink: )? :think: :think:

CIMG0040-1.jpg

CIMG0041-1.jpg

CIMG0044-1.jpg

I like your phone charms! I make and sell them on my stall (not personalized mind you) and as a guide price for you I get £2.50 each for them, especially near Xmas as they're nice little presents for people. Mine have got beads too and little pressed Czech beads like cat heads, elephants, ladybirds and Xmas trees. Hope that helps!

+++

purple13 said:
your cards are lovely emma!

can i ask all your opinions on these? would you buy one (in theory - i'm not touting :wink: )? :think: :think:

CIMG0040-1.jpg

CIMG0041-1.jpg

CIMG0044-1.jpg

I like your phone charms! I make and sell them on my stall (not personalized mind you) and as a guide price for you I get £2.50 each for them, especially near Xmas as they're nice little presents for people. Mine have got beads too and little pressed Czech beads like cat heads, elephants, ladybirds and Xmas trees. Hope that helps!

+++

+++[/quote]

thanks rosebay! that's really useful to know :hug:

Anyone got any cross stitch kits that they dont want? good home my way if you do lol

My hobbie before i was pregnant wasnt cross stitch or anything like that but this
lesson16-05-07020.jpg

lesson16-05-07005.jpg

I miss riding soooo much lol

either really hun...

has anyone got software to create your own charts?

i am gonna be doing the rest of the cars caracters and have pics of the ones but just need get them converted...would it be cheaper getting a chart and buying the rest of it or finding someone to make me a kit up?

Much cheaper to chart them yourself - if you show me the ones you've done already and let me have some pics of the ones you want charting I'll do them for you (I'd give you the software but I lent it to someone else and not had it back yet, thankfully it's installed on my machine though)

Also use www.sewandso.co.uk to order your threads, definately cheaper than buying them in the shop :)

awww cheers hun :) ill check out that site for prices of everything...

ill PM you the pics later today :) thank you xx

Spacehopper i always had horses from a child but to be honest i dont really miss it at the moment although one day i will own a jet black Fresian :D

Here are a couple of pics of the little ones...
3-11.jpg

1-14.jpg

5-3.jpg

12-3.jpg

1-5.jpg

9-2.jpg

Babylicious said:
Much cheaper to chart them yourself - if you show me the ones you've done already and let me have some pics of the ones you want charting I'll do them for you (I'd give you the software but I lent it to someone else and not had it back yet, thankfully it's installed on my machine though)

Also use http://www.sewandso.co.uk to order your threads, definately cheaper than buying them in the shop :)

Hiya hun i have PM'd you the pics (well links to pics cos they were too big apparently...)

Hope they are ok and let me know if you need to know owt

Thanks hun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back