The Hobby Sticky - Show Off Your Work

I wish I had a picture of my mare on computer but I don't :( she was a 15.1 chestnut anglo arab absolutely mental but great fun.....miss her so much, but luckily she's gone to a great home

Hennaly -the cuteness!! I don't even like horses and I've gone all fluffy! :D

Sounds really sad but I've made some drawstring bags for Ryan's inhalers when he goes to nursery, so they dont float around his bag and that. My phones not working with the PC at the mo so I can't get the picture up :( got some thomas material off ebay...

2b23_1.JPG

...made an old style 'friendship bracelet' out of wool for the tying string, and got a couple of toggles from hobbycraft :) Made 2 bags out of that material, perfect size and made me feel better about myself too :)

I think Sarah LJ might post a pic later for me cos of my rubbish phone :cheer:

Well chuffed I finally had something to add to this thread :D

I did Toms bedroom in Next 'Cars' but it isnt stocked anymore. I didnt get a duvet and was looking all over for one, ebay had them and they were going for silly amounts, even the second hand ones!
I made some curtains for his room, and I used the left over fabric and cut up his cot bumper and made my own! Im pretty chuffed with the outcome......
Autumn2008019.jpg

Autumn2008017.jpg

Autumn2008037.jpg

collage2.jpg

Here's one of my hobbies! Making jewellery and photographing it is actually taking all my time at the moment as I am trying to set up a business out of it. Being at home with Toby is lovely, and I really don't want to have to get a job and childcare!
I will soon be adding childrens name plates to my website which is quite exciting. I'll post up some pics when I have them ready.

Im sorry shell i dunno where my lead is iv been looking all over :(

Glad you got them up im sorry once again :(

Sarah&LJ said:
Im sorry shell i dunno where my lead is iv been looking all over :(

Glad you got them up im sorry once again :(

lol its ok :) i lost my phone lead too and found it eventually (ryan had been taking it on travels)

i dont do much really i love to paint and have a machine thingy that OH got me last xmas called Gem Magic which is for putting diamantes on things only problem is i have run out of things to make sparkle lol

i breed chinchillas :) have done since i was like 12, so for 6 years :D

here's some photos of my last lot of babies in April and then May. sorry they're so big.

30jscy1.jpg

2yjt45d.jpg

i've still got the white one and brown one, Mildred and Morris, they're 7months old now.. will have to get some upsated photos :D

they're my babies for now :D

I love that pattern! I think it's hard to find modernish cross stitich designs but that's great :)

Holl: Chinchillas! HOW cute are they :D

I crochet.
Here's a blanket I made earlier this year...
DSC00061.jpg

^^ not long after i started it.
DSC00100.jpg

^^ the finished product, its so comfy and soft. And my 3 year old god-daughter quite happily curls up underneath it and falls asleep. I made a slightly bigger one for her 7 year old sister in baby pink and a pale yellow colour but i didn't remember to get a picture of it before i wrapped it up for christmas.
DSC00101.jpg

^^ my current work-in-progress. Its being made out of the leftovers from the blankets i've made this year and in the granny square shape as opposed to the shells on the blue blanket. For some reason my granny squares always go abit diamond-ish. But a few friends have these and haven't had any problems with them being slightly out of shape lol.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back