Calling all Wii'ers

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Hubby bought a Wii last weekend and so far he has bought 3 games all of which I have zilch interest in as they are what I call "blokey" games for example Tony Hawkes etc.

Now im looking for some games that are aimed more for the female gamers.

Apart from the Wii Fit anyone got any recommendations?

OH bought a football game for the Wii a few weeks back and I've never had the chance to go on it since :shock: :lol:

I've got Cooking Mama (ok, that was more for Josh but I still like it :oops: ), Mario Kart, Carnival, Wii Play and Mario & Sonic Olympics, and I enjoy them all :)

Also got the Wii Fit on order, that's if it ever gets here :roll:

We have Mario Karts which i love :)
OH has games like Resident Evil and Medal of Honor.

I also have The Sims Castaway which i like, but it is qiute different from the PC version.

Do I need a special steering wheel for Mario Kart or can I just use the control that comes with the Wii?

I think you get the steering wheel anyway with the Mario Kart game, OH did.
But you dont have to use it. I use the remote and nunchuck, and i also think you can just use the Wii remote on its own.

I love Ratchet and Clank and Lego Indiana Jones - they're both good for a laugh.

I'm after buying Mario Kart too.

Mario kart is the best :cheer: Also I quite like brain training

Mario Paper even tho the age on it is 3+ im sorry ya cant have a nintentdo and not have a mario game!!!

we're def getting mario kart next - we've currently got

zelda
sega bass fishing
excite truck
big brain academy
wii fit
pro evo soccer
warioware smooth moves
olympic games
carnival funfair games
blazing angels

i particularly like zelda, excite truck & big brain academy for playing on my own (ha! like i get chance for that very often :roll: :lol: ) and olympics, carnival & warioware are fun for multi-player games :D

Midna has it right - Zelda is the best game for the Wii for girls and boys! I love it.

Other than that I'd recommend

Lego Star Wars
Lego Indiana Jones
Eledees
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics

We've only got Wii Sports, Trauma Centre and Tiger Woods Golf. My OH prefers the xbox 360! :roll: I do enjoy playing Wii Sports, haven't been able to play it in months due to bump. We are going to get Wii Fit when my local Argos has got them back in stock so I can lose the baby weight when Aimee FINALLY decides to come out! :lol:

cool glad i read this thread..no one think i'm complaining or anything coz i'm not whinging about it..
but Haydens dad works in HMV and they had 1 wii fit left so he phoned me and said do you still want a wii fit?
i said yeah and he bought it for me..and hes buying the wii 2moro when we take Hayden out for his birthday! says he's buying
for me and Hayden (yeah coz a 2 yr olds gonna play that!!) i just find it odd that anyone would buy something
like that for an ex- i think he wants it for himself..now he'll have a reason to stay after Haydens gone to bed or something?

anyway yeah i know nothing about the games so as a new wii'er good thread to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back