Nintendo Wii

We've just ordered ours from Game and it was a pretty good bundle, we phoned first and they have them in :)

Can't wait!

+++

graphics = crap, games = crap, nintendo = crap

but thats just my opinion it's really up to you :oops:

This is looking too much lke hard work, I might just get him a DS and a wii for Christmas or something. :think:

Urchin said:
This is looking too much lke hard work, I might just get him a DS and a wii for Christmas or something. :think:

By Christmas there will be alot more Wii's available (Well in Argos anyway - comes from an employee :wink:) but at the moment they are selling like hot cakes, if you get the chance reserve one!

Yeah or you could get him a decent console like the PSP or the PS2, excersize being possible with the PS2 via the hilariously funny Eye-Toy. I am a games console addict, and I would reccoment either of the above consoles, having owned nintendo's and playstations. Both are very cheap these days too on ebay! :rotfl:

I am racist against nintendo, they overuse their characters, their graphics are poor, they are unoriginal omg i could go on!

SONY FOR LIFE! :cheer:

twitch said:
Yeah or you could get him a decent console like the PSP or the PS2, excersize being possible with the PS2 via the hilariously funny Eye-Toy. I am a games console addict, and I would reccoment either of the above consoles, having owned nintendo's and playstations. Both are very cheap these days too on ebay! :rotfl:

I am racist against nintendo, they overuse their characters, their graphics are poor, they are unoriginal omg i could go on!

SONY FOR LIFE! :cheer:

We have a PS2 it was ours from when mason was a baby. I liked the idea of the wii to get him up and moving about on a rainy day, and also for us to use when friends come over and stuff.
I wish I could see one first and have a go to see what I thought of it.

The DS looks good for brain power too.... I don't want anyone thinking I'm just geting him games stuff so he can veg out in front of the TV and do nothing all day :lol:

As I said, you can get the eye toy for the ps2 to get him exercising (i cant spell that word) I lost 3 stone playing eye toy play! ive tried the wii and they're crappy, though its up to personal preference.

LOL urchin, come to camb n play with mine :D Toys r us have them on display so u can try them

twitch said:
As I said, you can get the eye toy for the ps2 to get him exercising (i cant spell that word) I lost 3 stone playing eye toy play! ive tried the wii and they're crappy, though its up to personal preference.

yeah I've borrowed an eye toy before, hmmmm :think:

Eye toys are soooo cool, it's great to get a bunch of mates round, get drunk, and record everyone doing the eye toy play games, they look so stupid waving their hands in mid air man its great! Since I got the PSP though my poor PS2 lay abandoned! I've had it for years since they first came out and the DVD drive finally gave up a month ago, i'm totally getting the PS3 at christmas when the prices drop and the kinks are ironed out.

This message was typed out lovingly by the boards die hard 18 y.o sony fan.

am getting Kieran a wii for christmas and a Ds lite for Joshua, hubby doesnt know that we are getting that for Joshua but i know that Joshua will love it.

xx

OMG I'm so excited- our Wii came yesterday (got it from Game online- v quick and fairly reasonable) and it is so much fun! We were up to 1am playing Wii sports even though I'd had the worst week with Mel having a tummy bug and being fed up and grumpy (both him and I) and I had intended to go to bed at 9! It's so cool- when you play baseball you have to swing your arms like you have a bat in them, tennis is like tennis except I actually manage to hit the ball! Have no doubts- it is the business!

+++

OMG I'm so excited- our Wii came yesterday (got it from Game online- v quick and fairly reasonable) and it is so much fun! We were up to 1am playing Wii sports even though I'd had the worst week with Mel having a tummy bug and being fed up and grumpy (both him and I) and I had intended to go to bed at 9! It's so cool- when you play baseball you have to swing your arms like you have a bat in them, tennis is like tennis except I actually manage to hit the ball! Have no doubts- it is the business!

It's great isn't it? I like the bowling!

We have jus bought Wii Play, it is also a sport game! It has pool on it, i really like this, im always trying to beat DF on it but it doesn't always work :wall:

It's definatly a game for all the family!

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back