The Fountain of Fertility worked...

frankie247

Reaction score
ladies, I don't actually believe it. Having just taken a test, I have a faint second line. I'm holding a positive test. Finally after having the ERPC this time last year it seems we've finally done it and we'd just given up trying aswell.

Regarding the title, we have just got back from a two week holiday in Greece and there was a natural spring and the story was that if you ran around the fountain and drank from each of the 3 fountain points then you would conceive...LOL it worked!

More likely, the fact we had 2 weeks of no stress and complete relaxation and lots of :bd: is what did it.

I'm trying to stay calm, i have one more test - i'm going to take it tomorrow first thing and hope the line is darker. After what happened last year with my first pregnancy i'm apprehensive that the same thing will happen again (go to first scan to find no heartbeat) and i'm also definitely not saying anything to anyone - but I am so excited i had to tell someone!

I'm not gonna tell hubby until tomorrow when i get a stronger line (hopefully not a false positive) I'm determined to stay stress free and enjoy it - whatever will be will be!

Here is a pic of my BFP although the line looks even fainter on the photo as its taken with my mobile camera but what you think...definitely a second line? I'm not seeing things am I?

securedownload30.jpg

I never normally see the second line, but i can see that one!!!!! Congratulations!!!

defo BFP!!!! was it a first response test? looks the same as mine wooo!!!! congrats and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9months :) i lost my first baby to and got my bfp yesterday so we can do it together :) xx

Definitely a bfp, congratulations xx

thats a great line you have there :) congrats! xxx

I NEVER see the second line but I definitely can on yours!!!! Congratulations chick x

Wow congrats!! That's a definite BFP! No doubt about it! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

woop woop woop woop!!!! yay! well done sweetie! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111