The final stretch :-)

Emily0505

Reaction score
So, only a few weeks to go untill due date.

Aiming to get evrything finished this week and then relax until he decides to make an appearance. I have got it into my head that he'll arrive at 37 weeks, don't know why, but i'm totally convinced!

I've got one more load of baby washing to do then all his bits and pieces are clean and ready :)

Need to pack my hospital bag pretty sharpish!

And a thorough clean of the living room, bathroom and hallway and then we are good to go!

Mind you all of this is easier said than done with a bump and feeling increasingly more uncomfortable. My back seems to ache constantly and i keep getting sharp pains right down low at the very bottom of my bump. At my last MW appt she said baby is starting to engage so i reckon thats why i keep getting pains so low down.

Pretty pointless thread but i am soooooo excited to meet my lil man and looking foward to having everything ready for him.

I'M GOING TO BE A MUMMY SOON!!! :):):):):):):shock::shock::shock::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Aw you sound organised! I like it!! Enjoy ur last few weeks hun :) x

In hindsight i would have sorted the house sooner. I have cleared out and deep cleaned absoloutely everything, but it would have been easier without such a big bump to contend with!

Its funny though, i didnt think i could get so emotional over washing! I stare at his little clothes going round in the washing machine and despite the rain, i have so far managed to get everything on the line to dry and i keep finding myself just gazing out of the window at the washing line! I even got oh to take a picture of it!

XX

You're more organised than me, I've still got to wash baby's clothes and pack my hospital bag lol. I finish work on Thursday so planning on doing this on Friday. x

Wow, congrats on being so organised!

I finished work a week ago and I still haven't got round to finishing packing my hospital bag (or indeed, buying some of the bits I need for it... :whistle: ). I have washed a bunch of clothes for LO, and I've just put on the second load of bedding and blankets so I am getting there!

Our flat is a complete tip though, really need to do a thorough sort out still and then clean and tidy it - thinking I might have left it a little late, like you said it's easier said than done with a giant bump :lol: Oh well, OH has been very good so far, maybe I'll take on a supervisory role and just point out all the stuff that needs doing and he can do it :angel:

Wow you're extremely organised!!!

I think I've got everything I need. I just need to pack my hospital bag and clean the house from top to bottom once the rewire is done - hopefully next week. I've booked my mum, sister and best mate for a week to help lol :D

I'm puppy sitting at the moment while my parents are on holiday for a fortnight and bless him, he doesnt make it easy to relax! Thats why i figured i would try and get it all done while he's here and then i can relax properly once he goes home at the weekend. I have 2 dogs of my own but they are no trouble at all, not like the pup- cheeky little monkey he is!!!

XX

You sound very organised Emily, i think i will take a leaf out of your book when my time comes, enjoy your last few weeks hun xxx

I just cant believe he'll be here soon! This pregnancy is going so fast, the days are flying by!!!!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back