midwife app, 4/5 engaged

Louise_a

Reaction score
i know this is only just starting but is it early??? i mentioned that ive been feeling alot of sharp low down pains and lots of pressure so i was felt and told its starting to engage.

how quickly from this point will full engagement be or can it be just one of those things... as and when...

:dance:

i was 3/5 engaged 2 weeks ago i think it all depends really but if its your first they normally engage alot earlier then 2nd tym around mothers (i heard)

i missed my midwife appt. today so dnt no were i am now so cant help much but we due the same day :D:D:D

cooooooool! a race then? teehee

notes say in the ENG box 4/5 so not sure if its free or not lol. this is my first aswell, im hoping its going to move on quickly..... getting egar now :pray:

Mine says 4/5 too and we were told that it means she can feel 4/5 of the babys head so baby is actually 1/5 engaged :D

ahhh so litterally just starting then. dammit hehe! maybe if i jump around up and down then it might help :rotfl:

Bounce on that birthing ball and keep him/her down there! That's what Im doing :D

Louise_a said:
cooooooool! a race then? teehee

notes say in the ENG box 4/5 so not sure if its free or not lol. this is my first aswell, im hoping its going to move on quickly..... getting egar now :pray:

i will add u to the racing post :D:D:D:D

when does it normally start to engage? is it as varied as 'when will the baby be born' ?? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back