Ladies further on than me!!!!!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
What does it feel like when baby moves head down and starts to engage. For the past few days I have struggled with pains in the foof and period type pains all low down and in my groin etc. I went for a walk earlier and had a lay with the OH on the sofa when we came back. Since then the pain is going and my bump seems to have dropped, I can take a lung full of air and I almost don't feel pregnant like baby has gone. I don't think I like it is this what its like when they engage????????????

I've been feeling exactly the same as you over the last week. I have been told its probably an engaging baby! It's bizarre!!!!
I can't remember this with my firstborn!
Xxx

thank god. I had a real panic moment cos he felt like he had just disappeared!!!! Its so surreal. lol

yeah that and you walk like john wayne. mine isnt engaged yet or at least she wasnt last week but shes been low since 28 weeks and it feels like ive got something heavy leaning on my cervix and it hurts to get up or move my legs but is ok once i get moving. could almost say i dont feel preg sometimes til i see the bump or go to get up lol

yeah i've had this the last week or so hun, i forget i'm pregnant sometimes especially when i come to put my shoes and socks on! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back