THE END?...update page 2...

I hope everything works out for both of you, however it's supposed to. Sending you big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxx

Hello I don't 'know' you but wow I am super impressed by your strength and beliefs. So many people would just carry on hoping that things would get better and then look back on their life and think 'eeeek what have I done'. You owe it to yourself (and him) to live your life and thats exactly what you're gonna do. You go girl!!! I am full of admiration. What will be, will be. Stay strong :hug:

OverTheMoon said:
Hello I don't 'know' you but wow I am super impressed by your strength and beliefs. So many people would just carry on hoping that things would get better and then look back on their life and think 'eeeek what have I done'. You owe it to yourself (and him) to live your life and thats exactly what you're gonna do. You go girl!!! I am full of admiration. What will be, will be. Stay strong :hug:

What she said!!!!!

:hug: :hug:

OverTheMoon said:

thank darlin!!

im feeling so much happier in myself, and although its strange not having him there ringing me all the time etc i believe i made the right choice and feeling so much better than i have done in ages!! :D

Ah hun, :hug: :hug: :hug: I wish I had been as mature as you at your age..it seems that you have definatly made the right choice to have a break...better to take a break, reevaluate the relationship than to look back in four years time and think OMG Ive just wasted all that time with someone I don't trust and really don't love anymore (thats what i did and I really regret it) and then to bring a baby into the mix just complicates things...it really does.

Go out, have fun, remember that no true woman ever needed a man to complete her life and that men can only take from you what you are willing to give...and if you don't give it then you have all the power. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

MissGobby said:
im feeling so much happier in myself, and although its strange not having him there ringing me all the time etc i believe i made the right choice and feeling so much better than i have done in ages!! :D
glad ur feeling better sounds like ur coping really well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back