THE END?...update page 2...

long story but to cut a long story short i set up Danny's mate with my mate last night at pub, and he brought his cousin and a mate along, we were only having a laugh and that but i dint tell Danny we were goin wi his mate and that coz he gets jelous and that so i just dint tell him it was with them just said it was with my mate, we never did owt and wouldnt do owt but he told me that Danny had told him last year he had woke up in camp with another girl in his bed and dunt know how she got there, yeah!!, so i was on phone to his mum crying and that but now Danny seems to think me and his mate are 'shagging' when i aint done nothing with him, we are mates thats it, but he thinks its more, im heartbroke!!! :(

:cry:

You need to find out off Danny if he really did wake up with someone else or not - the other guy may have said it to try and disrupt things maybe if he fancied you? If Danny doesn't believe that you and his mate didn't do anything, you need to know why he doesn't believe you..

Have a chat, and try not to get angry even if you have to rip a pillow to pieces while you're on the phone to stop yourself being mad in your voice..

Sorry to say it, but if he really did, then that would explain why he is trying to justify it to himself by pretending you and his mate did something, so he feels less guilty?

I hope that didn't sound really harsh, please don't hate me! I've been in the same situation x

leckershell said:

You need to find out off Danny if he really did wake up with someone else or not - the other guy may have said it to try and disrupt things maybe if he fancied you? If Danny doesn't believe that you and his mate didn't do anything, you need to know why he doesn't believe you..

Have a chat, and try not to get angry even if you have to rip a pillow to pieces while you're on the phone to stop yourself being mad in your voice..

Sorry to say it, but if he really did, then that would explain why he is trying to justify it to himself by pretending you and his mate did something, so he feels less guilty?

I hope that didn't sound really harsh, please don't hate me! I've been in the same situation x

my bold. yeah he said he did fancy me and said if i wasnt with Danny he would want to go with me and i told Danny this when i was pissed, but like i said to him, we havent done anything and he wouldnt try it on, he should take it as a compliment!!!! he says nothing happened and this lad is bulls*itting but i dont know, i am heartbroke i love Danny to pieces!

I hate when other people try and get involved and spoil things.
You and Danny seem pretty strong, I'm sure once it boils down he'll realise it's all silly and why would you ever do that to him.. if he doesn't trust you enough that he would believe a male mate that fancies you over you, then that would be really sad, and he would soon know what he's missing. The 2 of you shouldn't let that lad get you both down, cos then he's won regardless of whether he gets to go out with you or not.

Argh men.

You need to find out why he doesn't trust you though. If there were other people there can they not vouch for you? Although you shouldn't have to get others to vouch for you really.. he should just trust you..

x

Aw hunny, Danny will be home tomorrow and you should sit down and talk things through. This 'mate' may be trying to ruffle some feathers if he fancies you. You have been together a long time and I'm sure he wouldnt of being TTC with you if he had been up to no good elsewhere. You should have been honest with him in the first place about who you were going out with though, I know you thought it best to keep quiet so he didnt get jealous but from Danny's point of view you lied! :? Not having a go at you hunny but better you are both honest with each other about everything :hug:

:shock: :shock: IM in shock 1 sec :shock:

Hunny i sorry to hear things not going to well.

Is danny back tonight? I think you need to sit him down & discuss everything. If he is going to work away you both need trust in each other otherwise there is no point in a relationship.

I really hope you work it all out, if you need to chat you know where i am

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't believe it, that is awful! You need to sit down and have a chat with him and get to the bottom of things, it could be that you are both stressed what with ttc and him being away a bit. I really hope youwork it out it is obvious how much you love him, don't let anyone get in the way of that :hug: :hug:

Hi
it sounds alot to me like this so called mate is stirring things between the pair of you in an attempt at splitting you up so he may be able to get you for himself, but thats just my opinion.
As everyone has said you really need to sit down together and talk this all through, and need to be honest with each other and trust each other to be able to handle being apart so much, it must be very difficult for you both but you seemed to be such a strong couple dont let this fella or the green eyed monster mess things up for you both! :hug:

:shock: OMG hun I'm sorry your having probs

It's sound to me as if this lad may be trying to cause trouble between you & Danny to me. Do you really think Danny would do that to you? Do you trust him hun? And if he really does think that you and this lad have been up to something then he obviously doesn't trust you, do you really want to be with someone who doesn't trust you? If he doesn't trust you nor you him after being together for so long and TTC also then maybe you should think about whether this relationship will work out or not.

Sorry to sound harsh hun I really don't want to upset you but I know that if I didn't trust Rob or him me theres no way I stay in the relationship.

Have a chat with him tomorrow, it may turn out that it's his so called mate shit stirring. I think you are strong enough as a couple to just tell him to fook off!!

Sorry if I've offended you with my answer but I think of you as a friend and I always tell my friends what I think not sugar coat things. Thats just the way I am and would expect the same from them.

God I'm waffling again aren't I :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me again! :roll: Just want to add I agree with skairdy you need to have trust in a relationship especially one like your where you are appart but just because the trust has been shaken does not mean it has to be the end!

My OH and I went through a really bad patch for a long time 2 years ago he didnt trust me at all even though Id have never dreamt of cheating on him I was very unhappy and it was awful and we spilt up, I am ashamed to say there was another man involved at the end I guess it got to the point I felt if I was being accused of it constantly why resist temptation (although there was abit more to is then that!) my OH and I were apart for 6 months but eventually got back together and things are very different now I thought he would struggle to trust me and I would worry he was going to cheat on me to pay me back and at first it wasnt easy but if you have a strong foundation and honesty you can build trust, I tell my OH the truth all the time now, more then neccesary i.e. everytime someone texts I tell him who it is and what they want he always knows where I am and who I am with and I do feel he trusts me and I trust him it can be hard to rebuild trust but it can be done you dont need to give up without trying, however if one or both of you really doesnt trust the other and cant get past it things will never improve they will only get worse you will resent him for not trusting you and putting restrictions on you and will rebel the more you rebel the less he will trust you the only way to break the cycle is to call it a day doesnt have to be for ever but for long enough to change the balance of the relationship, my OH and I both truly believe if we hadnt split up when we did we wouldnt be together and happy now!

sorry may have go carried away! :oops:

Miss G im sorry things areant fab at the moment, but you and danny have been together a while now and if you know in heart of hearts that he didnt do anything then go with your gut feeling. You both seem too strong a couple to let a so called mate stir between you two when you both love each other very much.
Sit down and talk to him babes.

leckershell said:

I agree, alot of people do that (my ex got really paranoid that i was cheating around the time he was).

Oh hun, I'm so sorry :hug:

What did Danny say about it? Did he deny it?

there nothin more i can say that other girls havnt already sed

but DO have a chat with danny first, hope u get things sorted hun
let us know :hug:

so sorry missG :hug: guys can be awful at times.

Fckn hell :shock:

I havent read all of the replies and you've probably already spoken to Danny by now but I was gonna suggest not confronting him about it until you're face to face rather than on the phone. It'll be easier to tell if he's lying that way.

I wont say anything else cos I tend to word things wrong and I dont wanna make you even more paranoid or upset.

I really hope its not true though :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry hun :hug: I'm sure the other girls are right, Danny's mate sounds like he is stirring! Even if it is true, having woken up next to someone without knowing who they were and what has happened doesn't necessarily mean anything did happen. Especially if it is as a result of a drunken night - if he can't remember anything then it is unlikely that he would have been in a state to do anything!

I hope you both get things sorted out, you sound like you really work well together :hug: Have a good talk together I'm sure you can work things out :hug:

noway im so sorry hun i really hope u get things sorted, its obvious u love him 2 bits, good luck hun :pray:
x sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back