Fertility Friend

Flame

Reaction score
I have been using Fertility friend since i started trying for a baby and now that i am pregnant and tracking my symptoms on the pregnancy page i have noticed that the weekly updates dont seem right.

This week i am 11 weeks and the update starts by saying, at the end of week twelve, and continues like that and then starts saying that i might be showing by now. I'm sure this cant be right and it should be telling me things about week 11 not week 12.

Also it seems to be a day behind on my dates to.

Has anyone else noticed this?

hi i just looked into this and when i clicked on th bit about my body there is a note on the bottom that says

Note: This page displays information for the coming week. For example if you are 14 weeks 3 days pregnant, you will see information for week 15. Technically you would be entering week 15 so this information would be relevant to what you are currently experiencing. Information for week 14 would be what you have already experienced.

hope that helps hun

i did notice that when i was charting with it it said if i conceived this cycle i would be due 20th july, but now i've gone onto the pregnancy tracker it says i'm due on the 19th so not sure why there seems to be a bit of a mix up?

Oh ok, maybe i should look at things more.

I still think it is a bit silly, i'd like to know what is happening now rather than what is going to happen next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back