THE END?...update page 2...

Sorry to hear you news babes. you are obviously upset. I hope you both get things sorted out soon. Have some hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey girls well he came home last night and we have had a bit of a talk this morning, i think what this lad said, even though i dont believe its true, and just sparked emotions that i had tucked away in the first place, i feel like i want to spend my life with Danny, get married and have his children BUT not yet, im 20years old and have been with him since i was 16 years old, i havent really lived my life, and i know that sounds selfish, but i am so envious of my mates, going out doing whatever they want having the independance, i told danny this this morning and he agrees, i think we will be going on a break but hopefully not splitting for good. im such a mess at the moment cant stop crying and feeling shattered by it all.....

I really feel for you hunny :( Dont really know what else to say, you must be very upset right now :cry: :hug:

Hi Miss G, sorry to hear that you're so upset. I'm sure you'll be able to sort it out if it's what you both want. I agree with the others that this guy was trying to cause trouble because he wants you for himself.

I can understand how you're feeling about missing out on stuff whilst being in a relationship so young. I think it's much better to get this out in the open now and talk about it rather than carrying on as you are and waking up one day when you're 25 and having regrets about missing out on being young.
I have worked with women who have been in that situation. One got married at 18, then when I knew her in her late 30's she got divorced and started going out everynight sleeping with loads of men because she felt she'd missed out on it. I think sometimes it's better to get these things out of your system whilst you're young.

I think maybe taking a break in your relationship might be a good plan for the short term. Maybe spend some time apart for few weeks to enable you both to think how you're feeling. You've obviously been together a long time and are very close so there's no reason why you can't carry on with your relationship when you both feel ready.

If you decide to carry on with your relationship how about agreeing that you can both go out whenever you want (especially whilst he's in the army), but you'll tell each other everything and trust each other. Being in a relationship doesn't mean your life has to stop. You can still go out with your friends and have a good time. Same with Danny.

I really hope it all works out for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey chick really sorry to hear all this i hope you can work something out im the complete opisite to you i liked my life very young and did everything i wanted to so when i met my dream man i dint hang about lol
hope everythings works out hun
manda xx

Why take a break? You can do all those things when you are with someone, I take it you rarely see him on a weekly basis? Just cool things off until you are both ready, in a way that you are still together but not on a TTC serious level, too much too soon can always bring out that devil at times. As for his mate, Danny should rethink who his mates really are, forces or not! Your oppo never NEVER sh*ts on you the way he did without actually cause too!

Sod men!

Glad you came to some sort of agreement, hope it all works out for you both in the end. Do what you feel is right for you as you only get one shot at life :) x :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It must have been hard for you to come to that decision. I do agree with the others though, you can still be in a relationship and go out and have fun. Unless of course part of having fun is that you want to see other people?

I hope it all works out for you, Im here if you need to talk chick :hug:

miss G - best time to come to that decision is now, hope you're ok and in the end it all works out as you want it to - however that may be :hug:

I know you've been doin some soul searching recently hun & been trying to find the answers to a lot of things. Maybe a break is a good idea, it will help you both decide what you really want & give you both time and space. U know where I am if you need me sweety xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun I have only just seen this.

Want to give you somemassive hugs :hug: :hug: and let you know that it will work out :hug: :hug:

It is good that you have had a chat and come to an agreement.. I am thinking of you and sending some :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey girls thanks snuggle for psting that, i am distraught at the moment, i told danny this morning i would like us to go on a break so that i can thin about what i want and sort myself out, he didnt want that and said it would be too painful, which i can understand, so decided to end it, i am heartbroke but know it is the right decision for both of us, he will always be in my heart and i will always love him and i hope we can both still stay in touch and maybe get back togehter but i doubt it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back