The dummy is out of favour

BabyBrain

Reaction score
And is being replaced with his hands! It's a sensory thing isn't it? He's found out that those things that smack him in the eye every so often actually belong to him? He's trying desperately to suck his thumb too, which I really don't want long term, I can wean him off dummies, I can't cut his thumbs off lol. He's really ramming his fists into his mouth and everything including Daddy is getting covered in dribble!

All babies suck their hands/thumbs not all babies become thumb suckers. No matter how many dummies you give them they'll soon learn to take it out and replace with a thumb if they are going to. My friend told me the more you fuss the more likely it is to stick.

Freya has taken to eating her dads nose???

Harrison is a thumb sucker and it is so cute, never encouraged him but he will just take out his dummy if he wants to suck his thumb!!
xxx

See my thread re thumbsucking!! lol. We should get these two together!

Keira always has her hands in her mouth x

Hannah is terrible at the min for ramming her fingers and hands into her mouth

Haha yeah max is loving chewing on his hands I find it soo cute! I've seen his thumb go in a few times but its mostly just hands. So much dribble too!

Charlie was the same at that age, I worried about thumb sucking bit hes grown out of it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back