Heard the heartbeat - there's a baby in my tummy!

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
I'm so happy now. I was convinced I had a blighted ovum and then I'd get to the scan and there'd be nothing there. But my angelsounds arrived today and using Kitty and Tasha's directions I found it within minutes. I was worried at first as it was so slow, but that was mine! :lol: Soon found Cuthberts going 10 to the dozen.

Woke DH to listen he was so pleased. It's kind of hit me now if it all goes to plan I'm going to be a Mummy. :shock: :lol: :cheer:

Absolutly fantastic!!! I am so happy for you Wahooo me you and Kitty from chartstalkers im so happy!! :cheer: :cheer:

Lovely news Trudy - I think dopplers are great for putting your mind at rest. I still use mine if George has a quiet day :D

Jane x

Aww hun :hug: Isn't it amazing, makes it all seem that extra bit more real.

Just wish I had my own personal ultra sound system hehe.

wow lovely news.

I didnt know they picked the hearbeat up so early. You will have to let me know where you purchased that doppler from and how much it was :lol:

Thats fab hun :cheer:

jo jo, the angelsounds dopplers can be found on ebay around £20 I think. I picked up heartbeat at 9 weeks :hug:

Soooo pleased for you :dance: I am going to get mine tomorrow i hope :pray: but im not too fussed on using it incase i cant find it, any tips as i have i didn't use one n my other 2. Is there any info with them telling you the best place to put it (sorry if its a daft question) :oops:

I know I didn't expect to find it really but was thrilled when I did. It's called Angelsounds it's got Jumper written on it. I bought it on ebay, about £25 with next day delivery. I should be on commision!!! :lol:

No not a daft question gems, if you feel your pubic region directly below your belly button and you should feel the top pubic bone. I found the heart beat to the left of my pubic bone right between where the top of my leg was and the left hand side of my pubic bone. I hope that makes sense. Kitty told me hers was about where the top of your knickers would be if you were wearing bikini type ones and Tasha said she had to push quite hard in the pubic region. In the end I didn't have to push that hard but it helped to find the right spot. Hope that helps.

I was just pricing one up on Amazon as it was working out just a tad dearer to have a brand new one. Well, that is until I went to confirm the order. The advertised price was £29.95 + £3.95 P&P. It's amazing how the P&P jumps to between £5 and £10 depending on seller when you go to place the order. I know I live in Northern Ireland but the postal charges from Amazon have never been higher for here compared to the mainland. Not amused. Just written into amazon to complain - don't mess with a hormonal pregnant lady!

thank you Trudy that is very helpful will give it a try :hug:

Still trying to find my little uns heartbeat on the doppler. Saw it today on the scan tho :cheer:

aww that's realy positive :D :cheer: :cheer: i heared lil Mat's hb at 11 weeks (when we got our angelsounds doppler) :D it really helps reassure you doesn't it :D

Thats great, I love my doppler my brother and his gf are expecting a baby to and ive sort of said ive missed placed it with decorating so i dont have to give it em! Im so cruel!!! x

Woohoo that's so exciting! :cheer:

I was too afraid to get one of these with my first pg but am wavering this time. I think they must be cheaper now than they used to be??

Thought I'd better tell you lil bean moved! :shakehead: I now start on one side of the pubic bone and move in little circles until I'm on the other side. He's now at the top of my pubic bone. Roll on my uterus popping above the bone. He won't be able to hide then! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back