the boudoir book

pammie

Reaction score
Hi everybody

A while ago I told you about a website i was going to be on .....................
Well am on it, the calander isnt done yet but boudoir book is and i think everyone should do it especially with this team they are amazing (and you get champers)
the site is

www.theboudoirbook.com
and I have brown hair and a pink thing on in one and the rest i have blonde hair and am styles like marylin monroe and one where am in all red underwear with the word devilicious on my knickers
and am in the bit where they show you how they can improve your pics (title even the most beautiful picture can be made better)

Am so excited can wait to see the calanders now

Pam xx

oh well done! glad you enjoyed it. it looks well posh. as in not cheap or tacky at all :clap:

That photo of you in the improving your pics bit is so good (before they play with it!) - you look like a film star, it's such a beautiful photo. What does your OH think of them?

+++

Wow you look beautiful! I love those pics, Im in the process of trying to arrange mine and stu's wedding and would love to do that as part of my hen do or something! Its pricey but i reckon well worth it, what did u end up paying for all urs?

Hi thanks for you lovely responses.
O/H loves them. the best man put the box at the side of his head and in the morning he unwrapped it and loved them he said he was dying to get me out of my dress all day and night.

I think it is well worth getting done and the people i went to have had girls from all over the country going to them, they tend to make a weekend of it coz its in mathew street. They treat you so amazingly and come up with fantastic ideas. Its an all woman team and you get champagne and chocolates throughout the shoot and you are constantly laughing at one stage i forgot where i was and walked out the dressing room in my knickers and nothing else............ that is how relaxed they get you.......i cant wait for the calander to come out.

My orrigional shoot (where i have brown hair) I paid £180 and got a small book of pictures (10 in total ) the rest of the pics you see on there is when they called me back to do more shoots because they wanted me on the site. but i got it that cheep coz i agreed to go on the web the origional price was £250

If you get the £175 package you get a winged frame of 3 pics they tell you to come with chean hair and it will get styled and your make up done you can then pay an extra £80 to get the little book of ten images (i have left the marylin dress there for people to use you can also purchase extra prints.
It is a great present to give your o/h or to get done yourself they do make you feel a million dollars, and they are wedding photographers called ikonography and there pictures are outstanding you should at least give them a call
they also do boy girl shoots for the family album :wink: and take pictures of kids my little boy has just had some done and oh my god there better than the ones we got at venture and soooooo much cheaper

Oh and marymary they do a hen night package thing call them up and ask them about it, its fantastic

Pam xx

and thanks for your support girls xxx

Hi thanks for you lovely responses.
O/H loves them. the best man put the box at the side of his head and in the morning he unwrapped it and loved them he said he was dying to get me out of my dress all day and night.

I think it is well worth getting done and the people i went to have had girls from all over the country going to them, they tend to make a weekend of it coz its in mathew street. They treat you so amazingly and come up with fantastic ideas. Its an all woman team and you get champagne and chocolates throughout the shoot and you are constantly laughing at one stage i forgot where i was and walked out the dressing room in my knickers and nothing else............ that is how relaxed they get you.......i cant wait for the calander to come out.

My orrigional shoot (where i have brown hair) I paid £180 and got a small book of pictures (10 in total ) the rest of the pics you see on there is when they called me back to do more shoots because they wanted me on the site. but i got it that cheep coz i agreed to go on the web the origional price was £250

If you get the £175 package you get a winged frame of 3 pics they tell you to come with chean hair and it will get styled and your make up done you can then pay an extra £80 to get the little book of ten images (i have left the marylin dress there for people to use you can also purchase extra prints.
It is a great present to give your o/h or to get done yourself they do make you feel a million dollars, and they are wedding photographers called ikonography and there pictures are outstanding you should at least give them a call
they also do boy girl shoots for the family album :wink: and take pictures of kids my little boy has just had some done and oh my god there better than the ones we got at venture and soooooo much cheaper

Oh and marymary they do a hen night package thing call them up and ask them about it, its fantastic

Pam xx

and thanks for your support girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back