book and DVD help

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
i am after a dvd and a book called 'Rosewood', anyone able to help or to point me in the right direction. have looked on amazon but as i am unable to read the synopsis, i am unsure if this is the correct one.

they have the dvd on ebay, but it is coming from USA and i no longer have paypal.

i am sure that Oprah said that the book was called 'the rape of a town called rosewood'

thanks in advance.

This book?
The murders and arson in Rosewood were the subject of the 1996 book Like Judgment Day: The Ruin and Redemption of a Town Called Rosewood by Michael D'Orso, which won the Lillian Smith Book Award. In 1997, it was also the subject of the film Rosewood directed by John Singleton.

just had a search on google and i think the book might be called rosewood's ashes. its about a mob attacking a black community because i white woman accused a black ma of rape. does this sound right? sounds like a very good read, there were a few websites about rosewood as well that i think if you look in more detail might tell you about books related to the town. hope this helped.

xxxxx

thank you for all your help.

does anyone know if i went to WH Smiths whether they would order it for me as i dont have a paypal account to order it from abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back